Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Definitely the best pack ever. Only pack they can top that is if they released a high quality original mold Concord XI, Space Jam or Black/red XI pack... wishful thinking

i doubt these will ever release in the same pack that wouldnt make sense unless jb went real dry 10 years later these shoes are an exclusive keep them at a 1,000 and there still going up

^^^
How does that not make sense??? As a business move by Nike, that would make perfect sense. All the Jordan heads and hypebeast would love a pack like that. Similar to the Infrared pack

when this pack came out I didnt have the Internet at my house so I didnt even know about the release ................. being stationed in Wyoming for the win

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

when this pack came out I didnt have the Internet at my house so I didnt even know about the release ................. being stationed in Wyoming for the win

Beat. Really beat.

30 Pages? 
grin.gif

this really was the last of the grade A quality from JB. everything now is just
sick.gif

hate that i have to put mine up for sale but oh well

I had to put both my sets up for sale cause they were not my size. Each store if I remembered had 18 sets and I was number 9 and 10 and they only had two sets when I got there.

Just happen to pull my DMP pack out today...........so happy I copped these this year. Probably my favorite piece of my collection, although not the most valuable. these are just done RIGHT!!!

I hope the 2011 Concords hold up and are made as well as these DMP XI's

I love the VI too even tho most just discard or sell the VI and keep the XI. XI & VI = the greatest Jordan sig's IMO

I actually got Married In My DMP XI's on 10-23-10. got lucky and copped from Ebay for like 350 a few years back, they are size 11 and i wear 11.5 so i dont wear them that much, dude kind got over on me because he painted gold on the 6s.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I finally got my pack in summer of 08. The xi was vnds and the vi was ds. The seller on ebay i bought them from took poor pics and didnt have much feedback. I took a chance and was rewarded. The pack was legit and i only paid around 340 shipped for it. I love the xi but never saw myselfb wearing the vi. I sold the vi for 295 two years ago. I love the xi and really only wanted the pack for it. In the end i ended up paying around fifty dollars for the xi.
Now that's a steal!

This pack is symbolic because it was when JB was at it's peak in terms of quality on retros. After 2006, it just went downhill.

I still remember the RD for these like it was yesterday. I got my two sisters to sit in line with me. I got three packs, two 10.5s and one 11. I sold the two 10.5s and then bought an 11.5. Sold the VIs from the 11.5 pack and now I just have the 11.5 XIs and the DS size 11 pack. Was planning on keeping the size 11 pack on ice forever but lately I've adopted this philosophy that kicks are meant to be worn. It's been really hard to let go of something after nearly six years but I'd rather let someone else enjoy these than have them sit in my dark closet. They deserve to be out of the box and breathing fresh air!

Sorry for the rant.

I had no shot at these on release date.
Copped for $550 off a reseller a couples afters.

Copped a DS pair of the XIs solo for $250. 

I'm happy 
smile.gif

TRUTH FOR YOU ALL! If you already have this package then dont start selling them now, fearing that the value of these will start to drop just because of the impending release of the concords. The value for these will only increase. My warning is coming from the recent flood of dmp's both here and on ebay as sellers are thinking that the value will drop but they are WRONG! Once people get their hands on the concords and realize that the package's materials were premium, they will go harder to cop. Im keeping mines! Say word!

I remember walking into my local footlocker and they had a 11/12 DMP pack on the shelf behind the register that was a return .. IN MY SIZE

i Swooped it with the quickness, never will happen again to me so glad i used that in my life once hahah

Old pics from like 2008, i finally took the time and linked my photobucket, got tons of  pics i can't wait to show
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom