Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I never understood this "not able to wear them" thing either. Really is some hoarder $%&*.

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT MATTERS WHAT SOMEONE IS DOING WITH SHOES THEY BOUGHT?....

BESIDES THESE "HOARDERS" ALLOW ME TO BUY DEADSTOCK PAIRS FROM THEM YEARS LATER, LOL.

Not being able to wear shoes. Really? It's that serious?
Oh...ok.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT MATTERS WHAT SOMEONE IS DOING WITH SHOES THEY BOUGHT?....

BESIDES THESE "HOARDERS" ALLOW ME TO BUY DEADSTOCK PAIRS FROM THEM YEARS LATER, LOL.

I don't see why you felt the need to comment on what I said if YOU don't care. But I won't lie, I too enjoy buying DS pairs way down the line.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I don't see why you felt the need to comment on what I said if YOU don't care. But I won't lie, I too enjoy buying DS pairs way down the line.
pimp.gif

COOL.

Damn it's been 5 years! I still have my DS size 11 pack n the closet... I'm thinking bout letting it go. I don't think I'll ever wear them

I am in the planning process of saving up for this pack in size 11..............one day they will be mine

i sold both of my DMP's regret that everyday. i was scared to wear them. i need a size 10. my boy just gave me his size 13 to sell. 

I only got the VI's and it still looks vnds after wearing it 6-7 times.
pimp.gif
But, I regret not dropping an extra 250-300 for the XI's.

got mines used for like 350 ( 5 years ago) size 11, small for me but couldnt pass up. they have JoQdan
Got Married in My DMP XIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cw2022

got mines used for like 350 ( 5 years ago) size 11, small for me but couldnt pass up. they have JoQdan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These look fake to me 

Wow 5 yrs already,hands down prolly the best package ever

Adelpho'CooL'
Collect 4 Life
Nassau,Bahamas

Originally Posted by ispeakjewleo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These look fake to me 

THIS.

HEY CW, I THINK YOU GOT GOT HOMIE. I MAY BE WRONG BUT THE TAG IS SITTING TOO HIGH ON THE TONGUE, THE PATENT CUT IS SUSPECT AND THE JUMPMAN ISN'T PRONOUNCED ENOUGH IF YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. NOT TO MENTION YOU GOT JUMPMAN JOQOON GOING ON. MAY JUST BE BAD PICS THOUGH.

EARLY RELEASE PAIR?

i knew there was something fishy. something didnt feel right NOW that i look at them , back then i want even aware of the things that im aware of now

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These look fake to me 

THIS.

HEY CW, I THINK YOU GOT GOT HOMIE. I MAY BE WRONG BUT THE TAG IS SITTING TOO HIGH ON THE TONGUE, THE PATENT CUT IS SUSPECT AND THE JUMPMAN ISN'T PRONOUNCED ENOUGH IF YOU GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY. NOT TO MENTION YOU GOT JUMPMAN JOQOON GOING ON. MAY JUST BE BAD PICS THOUGH.

EARLY RELEASE PAIR?
i get exactly what you say, I was like QOOn wait a minute, the cf doesnt scratch. GOt them off ebay 5 years ago, naw i thing they are fake, it came with booklet and everything. matter fact let me show you the VI
sick.gif

Hey CW, those are definitely fake. sorry man
Jumpman logo is off
heel  tab and patent cut is off
tab on tongue is in 4th lace space

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These look fake to me 

roll.gif
 i was gonna say that,,totally VARIANT!!!

i know 5 YEARS has passed and i STILL dont have a pair my size,,i SOLD the pair i copped but it wasnt my size,,too small,

Back
Top Bottom