Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

40926683742cbe84386348cf0de80db6bc45d576.gif

Nice pics

Gonna wait until i see what happens before I post anything like that again. I was in the hype of the moment, and will share the story again and what happens if I see I'm right..
pimp.gif

Either way, I hope this thread never truly dies.. I always love coming back to look at the pictures that have been posted. Happy days, NT.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

That's right, I dug this thread up again.

For good reason. My girlfriend is about to win the girlfriend of the year award.. i think.

I think she bought me a DMP pack from a sneaker website for Valentines day / My birthday. After seeing a post a few pages back about the man who received a pair from his GF and her brother, then proceeded to shed one man tear.. I showed her the post and I think she decided to do the same for me..

She keeps saying how much I better love her after I get it (the gift) and how she feels like the best girlfriend ever.

I also know that she spent a lot of money on it because she said that she isn't going to be buying me any gifts from now until my birthday (Which is on August 10, so that's a while of financial recovery)

Needless to say.. if my hunch is right, bricks will be %+++ and I will be running up and down the street outside of my house flailing my arms in the air like a child who just got a Nintendo 64 on Christmas.

That is all, thought I'd share in this thread since it seemed most appropriate.. they've been my dream shoes since I got into the Jordan game. Maybe they'll finally become a reality. Either way, i love her.

Thanks for reading my story NT.. will update if my hunch is correct.
smile.gif

thanks for sharing this story... Hope you are right and you need to marry her ASAP... LOL. Share pictures when you get them...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I originally bought 1 pack. Wasn't too crazy about the 6's, so i sold them last year.

Then, something snapped inside me and i started regretting selling the 6's.

So what do you do at that point?

Buy another pack of course!

And just to show my appreciation for the 6's this time, i bought a fitted to match:

capturetdl.png

That is one awesome pack....I Got a VNDS pack from my homeboy at work for 290$.
Wanted to keep them since I knew I would never find a pair in that condition for that cheap of a price EVER...but I failed to get my brother the Concords that came out for his birthday so I gave him the pack. Needless to say he was a very happy camper for his birthday
grin.gif

^ for that sneaker that price is reasonable.

Anything under $600 for a pack thats going over a thousand easy, is a good price.

I'm looking for a nice pair DS or VNDS for about $375-$525.

Originally Posted by proballerbb

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Not to be all in your biz bro, but how much??
I'm jelly!

$530
Whoa Pricey!!! But if your good with it then do you! Glad your happy fam! Pic looks clean

Sold a pair of concords worn twice for 300, pair of meatlic griffeys worn for 100, and a pair of cdp 17's worn for 100, 30 bucks more got these babies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proballerbb

$530
Whoa Pricey!!! But if your good with it then do you! Glad your happy fam! Pic looks clean

Sold a pair of concords worn twice for 300, pair of meatlic griffeys worn for 100, and a pair of cdp 17's worn for 100, 30 bucks more got these babies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Now thats hustlin!!  
pimp.gif
  Way to ball out to work out something for them. They are a beauty.

I copped the 6's this past weekend, and i love them.
pimp.gif
I'm jelly!

$530

eek.gif
   Wow, they do look sick but thats way too much IMO. I know its you money and you can do what you want with it.

I got the VI's and the XI's both NDS for 220 each on ebay.

I'm jelly!

$530

eek.gif
   Wow, they do look sick but thats way too much IMO. I know its you money and you can do what you want with it.

Thats good work for NDS pairs. His pair is DS and you wouldnt be able to get either the VI or XI for anything near 220 a piece DS on ebay. When a shoe is DS it is on a whole different level compared to a NDS or even a VNDS pair. Good cops for you both tho. If you are happy wth NDS then thats a steal. Mikey23 that DS pair looks good and your hustle to get them was smooth.

I'm jelly!

$530

eek.gif

What size?

I not trying to sell anything.

I meant that is the price i payed for my pairs.

If you put in some work you can find a good deal on these.
you might have to wait a while but they do pop up.

Back
Top Bottom