Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Thekidhodges Thekidhodges

What was the damage if you dont mind asking... Turned down a pack in my size DS for 1.2k it was the one with the golden shoestring holes and ****... Been lookin for this few years back i had the 11s only from Kixclusive got beat to ground lol

Thekidhodges Thekidhodges

What was the damage if you dont mind asking... Turned down a pack in my size DS for 1.2k it was the one with the golden shoestring holes and ****... Been lookin for this few years back i had the 11s only from Kixclusive got beat to ground lol
I got them for around $900 still pricey but DS and my size so I couldn't pass it up

Here's the 6's on feet

Last edited:
I'll sea glow them 1 day. Paid 475 for the pack. I will never part with them. No line no raffle no bs. I love my plug. Miss the old days.[emoji]128575[/emoji]

some people really get offended when u call them concords, i personally dont care but i see the point. got married in my DMP XIs and wear them not too often but they get worn enough and the yellowing is so slow, man i miss those days!

they are ight, prefer concords without gold
I get you, bro but I seriously hope you aren't even trying to put those 2011 Concords in same sentence as DMP XIs. Those 2011 joints were the WORST rendition of the black/white colorway we've seen thus far. I had them. And I'm not doing the classic "DMPs are the greatest shoe ever just because I never had them". The DMPs are just cherry. I feel safe to say, that we probably won't ever see a black/white (concord type) XI with that mold/quality ever again without them slapping some gimmick on it and charging an arm a leg and kidney.

People need to realize a shoe is a shoe, jesus you guys are acting like they're trophies. I don't understand the point of buying shoes and keeping them for years without rocking them, wear them at least once a month or every other month or just sell them.

I mean come on, "I haven't had a chance to wear them yet" stupidest **** I've heard in my life, shoes can be rocked whenever. Everyday you have a chance to wear them.

I still remember skipping school with my best friend to get this pack. I lucked out because the guy in front of us was gonna cop in my size but his card got declined. I've worn the XI at prom, college graduation, and at my friends wedding (same friend I went to cop with). I've worn the VI only a few times. Good times :smokin

So idk if everyone had read my story on getting these, but basically my girl a year ago bought these for me for 1k+. We ended up breaking up, I kept the shoes :smokin

:lol:

^ jeez! ha ha ^
i have a couple pairs like that but they were retail prices

You don't remember the thread I posted about my situation? She tried to threaten me for them saying she'd sue for a small dent to her car. She ended up taking the hint that she wasn't going to win and decided to buzz off.

I wore those XIs out. They were my favorite Jordans of all times as far as looks go. I sold a DS pack and the VIs to pay for a family vacation in Florida. I wanted to keep them all but in the end, I got to rock the one pair I wanted the most. I buy my shoes to wear, but you can only wear so many before the next have to get shoe comes out.

Back
Top Bottom