Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I'm never selling these. Copped a sz. 15 pair for retail when they came out. And sold it for almost a rack!
pimp.gif
Plenty of leftover $$$ to cop my 9.5

I don't understand why evryone and their momma trynna cop these.. I'm soo fine not gettn mine.. 95% of the people that had or wants this will only resell for a ridick price. Coz its d "dmp" package.. smh please.. this ain't worth $%$& in my book.

wish i had money when releaased dam being a kid with no job =/
hunting for a seperaate pairs not dropping 800 or 400 for each pair smh at resellers

yeah i'm a noob so what

can anyone tell me why some have the gold jordan on the side and others dont?

Originally Posted by hostos

yeah i'm a noob so what

can anyone tell me why some have the gold jordan on the side and others dont?

If you are refering to the "jordan" on the eyelits, thats how they were originally supposed to release. JB planned on releasing this pack months before they did. Ive even heard some stores got their original shipments and then had to ship them back to nike only to re-receive shipments for the Janurary release. There were two main reasons behind this: first was because the "jordan"on the eyelits bled and peeled EXTREMELY badly. Second: The DMP was originally supposed to be extremely limited, but JB figured they could make more money by posponing the date and producing many,many more pairs.

Lots of these pairs with "jordan" on the eyelits wound up at outlets and a suprising amount made it into the second shipments released Janurary 06.

Originally Posted by Samjam927

still one of the better pack, hopefully they re-do it in the next few years

Never. Some kicks just shouldnt be retroed.

Plus they are still easily avalible, its just a matter of coughing up the bread.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

It's been 5 years and I still laugh that I made 400$ profit on a garbage, hyped up, retro murder, lame, marketing scheme like the DMP.

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

Do you still have a pack???

i have a chance to trade my once worn carkines for a ds pair of the dmp vi. is it a good trade. if not whose getting a better deal? were both on the same boat about unds our shoes and i feel like i would wear the dmps more . i only really bought the pack for the hares and then fell into the hype or the carmines.

Trade dude. Trade.

Even if you regret it, you'd be able to sell your DMPs and make enough to buy a new pair of Carmines AND have left after cash.

Missed out on these. And when i had the money,car needed fix. Best thing my eyes ever seen. I will get them,5 packs is what i want before i die..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

i have a chance to trade my once worn carkines for a ds pair of the dmp vi. is it a good trade. if not whose getting a better deal? were both on the same boat about unds our shoes and i feel like i would wear the dmps more . i only really bought the pack for the hares and then fell into the hype or the carmines.

Dont sleep on that trade man!! Do it!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom