Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

^^^ Ya the XI will forever be better than the VI, but good point on the last VI with durabuck. Materials were great on these! Still have one DS pack and sport the other pack here and there.. Cant go wrong at all. Definitely worth the price

I bought the pack DS for $450. I ended up selling the VI for $350 with half the box and I even through in the gold box. Did I win? I THINK SO. I dont regret selling the VI at all.

Originally Posted by djaward

I bought the pack DS for $450. I ended up selling the VI for $350 with half the box and I even through in the gold box. Did I win? I THINK SO. I dont regret selling the VI at all.

Good work!! I would say you won, but I wouldnt be able to split the pack up.. I would feel incomplete..

glad i got this pack, still havent worn them since i copped last year (traded south beach lebrons, good trade i think)

Sold my DS DMP for $700 and have no regrets the pack is very clean but a little over rated in my opinion. My moments were defined in OG's not the DMP but if I ever come across another DS pack i would buy again for the packaging if the price is right. OG Black Infrared & OG Concords can't be defined by that pack and what was accomplished in those shoes. The pack was nice but don't forget what colorway was really on the feet.

Originally Posted by YOOY

Sold my DS DMP for $700 and have no regrets the pack is very clean but a little over rated in my opinion. My moments were defined in OG's not the DMP but if I ever come across another DS pack i would buy again for the packaging if the price is right. OG Black Infrared & OG Concords can't be defined by that pack and what was accomplished in those shoes. The pack was nice but don't forget what colorway was really on the feet.

AMEN!!

ill never forget dude infront of me in the line... buying up 3 pairs of size 13's then telling me 600 as he left the store....

30t6p3b.gif
@ Anyone who thinks that having last year's sub-par Concord is a reason to no longer pursue this pack. There's no comparison in my opinion. DMP XIs defecate on those overhyped jokes.

Anyway, got the DMP VIs (Grails of mine) on Thursday from a friend of mine. First pair of VIs and they're fantastically icy. Wore them to school on Friday and dudes straight hounded me and dropped to their knees in front of me and $%&+
laugh.gif
. Guess I have to be careful with these, because every hypebeast really does seem to love them.
ohwell.gif

Definitely want to finish this pack and pick up some 2001 Blk/Red XIs this summer though.

I'll throw up pics if I find my digital camera's USB cable later today.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif
@ Anyone who thinks that having last year's sub-par Concord is a reason to no longer pursue this pack. There's no comparison in my opinion. DMP XIs defecate on those overhyped jokes.

Anyway, got the DMP VIs (Grails of mine) on Thursday from a friend of mine. First pair of VIs and they're fantastically icy. Wore them to school on Friday and dudes straight hounded me and dropped to their knees in front of me and $%&+
laugh.gif
. Guess I have to be careful with these, because every hypebeast really does seem to love them.
ohwell.gif

Definitely want to finish this pack and pick up some 2001 Blk/Red XIs this summer though.

Man bro I'm so jelly!
I would KILL to have this pack!

Easily the best pack of them all.

Seriously, either pair out of this pack is pure gold.

If I ever get the funds to get this pack, I'm DEFINITELY pulling the trigger.

30t6p3b.gif
This

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Man bro I'm so jelly!
I would KILL to have this pack!

Easily the best pack of them all.

Seriously, either pair out of this pack is pure gold.

If I ever get the funds to get this pack, I'm DEFINITELY pulling the trigger.

No shots fired, but I find it funny.
laugh.gif

Yeah I wore my DMP VI to the mall and dudes didn't even know what they were I think. People who were wearing the Concords and Chicago Xs didn't even look, but a Footlocker employee almost fell over when he saw them on my feet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

Yeah I wore my DMP VI to the mall and dudes didn't even know what they were I think. People who were wearing the Concords and Chicago Xs didn't even look, but a Footlocker employee almost fell over when he saw them on my feet
pimp.gif

all these new "sneakerheads" know is the new %$#* that just released

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
all these new "sneakerheads" know is the new %$#* that just released

Sad but true.. such a great feeling though when another real head notices your heat and compliments you on it.
happy.gif

Sold these when I "retired" a few years ago (which lasted 3 weeks tops). Is it even possible to buy a DS size 12 pair for under $800??

Possible? Yes. Easy? No.

VNDS in that range shouldn't be too hard to come by. You will need to browse the deepest pits of hell (ISS) for that though
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the love though fams. Been trying to make this happen for almost three years now. VIs were worn twice, and he let me take them home Thursday for $100. We're still negotiating the final price on them.

Can't wait to get those damn XIs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Wore my XIs once on my 23 birthday 4 years ago havent touched them since, never wore the 6s tho! Maybe this summer but doubtful!

I'm glad you're enjoying them...lol...what the hell.....whats the POINT

damn,,i had a pair and sold it because it wasnt my size,,now i want a pair my size,NOT for a rape price though,,which is impossible to get!!oh well tough %*%%,

Possible? Yes. Easy? No.

VNDS in that range shouldn't be too hard to come by. You will need to browse the deepest pits of hell (ISS) for that though
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the love though fams. Been trying to make this happen for almost three years now. VIs were worn twice, and he let me take them home Thursday for $100. We're still negotiating the final price on them.

Can't wait to get those damn XIs
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pimp.gif

Wanted this, but didn't get lucky on-line. I wonder how much the retail will be if they re-released this package?.. hmmmmm..

I really regret selling my DS DMP pack I got from Nike Employee store (it was hectic out there) for $650 shipped like 3 yrs ago
frown.gif
I found a pair of 6's tho in decent condition for $80 plus I still have a clean pair of 2000 Concords which helps me sleep at night.

got a vvvnds pair for 300 and i was so happy, i wasnt worried about them not being DS as i was going to rock them anyway and i got married in them too

Back
Top Bottom