Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

got a vvvnds pair for 300 and i was so happy, i wasnt worried about them not being DS as i was going to rock them anyway and i got married in them too
That's dope man!
Nice pic, and congrats!

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

got a vvvnds pair for 300 and i was so happy, i wasnt worried about them not being DS as i was going to rock them anyway and i got married in them too

I remember seeing this picture a whileeee back. When I saw this picture a while ago I decided that I'm getting married in my Concords homie.
pimp.gif
I would do it in my DMPs but I wouldn't wanna swagga jack
laugh.gif

I foolishly tried to host the pictures through Dropbox
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I got y'all tomorrow, bet.

Dope pair Spizike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

I foolishly tried to host the pictures through Dropbox
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I got y'all tomorrow, bet.

Dope pair Spizike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks fam means a lot.
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see pics of yours tho tomorrow should come already
tongue.gif

Damn son 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight killin it right now. The sole still looks icy even though they've been worn!

I was wondering if there was any way to clear up the soles of my VIs without using Sea Glow? I'll probably take a few more pics of my VIs later today.. I always love to just stare at them man, they've been my grail since I got into the game.
smokin.gif

Grails of mine too
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love fam.

But naw, I don't know any other way to remove yellowing.
ohwell.gif

The outsole of mine have light yellowing though. Just didn't grab any pictures of it.

Why don't you want to Sea Glow them?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Grails of mine too
pimp.gif

Thanks for the love fam.

But naw, I don't know any other way to remove yellowing.
ohwell.gif

The outsole of mine have light yellowing though. Just didn't grab any pictures of it.

Why don't you want to Sea Glow them?
I don't know, it just seems like such a painstaking process to do all just for clear soles.. it's not like they can pass as DS or anything I just wanted to have them clear again for the sake of keeping them looking as nice as possible. The sides are still white and look icey but when they get turned upside down, you can see the yellowing (they've been worn multiple times but it's actually not that bad).

Will always have this pack in my collection no matter what.
pimp.gif

<-------- need the vi to match my lonely xi. Too bad they are starting to yellow slightly after 2 wears. Im still trying to decide if I should wear em out or bust out 1 of my 2 concords I got on ice for summer time..

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ They're almost too perfect to wear.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I almost said no when my girl asked me to wear them for her on Valentines Day.. but I had to cause she got them for me.
pimp.gif
Broke the neck of a fellow collector at FTL in the mall, ate some good food, had a great valentines day.
wink.gif

These will be on display for a long time before I decide to wear them again. (If I do wear them again) Had my eyes on these since I got into the game.. no better feeling than having your grails safe at home.
smokin.gif

the person that bought my last (of 2) 6/11 DMPs
also copped the Nike Mag off eBay that same week

dude is rich, throwing around shoe money like nothing

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ They're almost too perfect to wear.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I almost said no when my girl asked me to wear them for her on Valentines Day.. but I had to cause she got them for me.
pimp.gif
Broke the neck of a fellow collector at FTL in the mall, ate some good food, had a great valentines day.
wink.gif

These will be on display for a long time before I decide to wear them again. (If I do wear them again) Had my eyes on these since I got into the game.. no better feeling than having your grails safe at home.
smokin.gif

I totally agree man.
That "unexplainable" feeling you get when you have exactly what you want.

It's amazing!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom