Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Just bought the pack for 875, will post pics when i receive
smile.gif

so is anybody sad that the dip vi lost out to the raging bull in the sneaker tourney? personally i do not think that the best sneaker won that thing

Originally Posted by LBCOL

so is anybody sad that the dip vi lost out to the raging bull in the sneaker tourney? personally i do not think that the best sneaker won that thing

That's because half of the people who were voting in that sneaker tourney and who voted for the Raging Bulls probably didn't even know what the DMP VI were.
eyes.gif

I paid over $400 for my pack that year.
The only time I EVER paid over retail for some J's.
SO GLAD I DID.
When I got them I think I was the first to notice they messed up the date of the Championship for XI's, LOL.

Originally Posted by BuyMeJordans

sickest pack yet!

Agreed!... I just sold one of my packs tho. I been gettin rid of all my doubles, so I sold the NDS pack and kept my DS one!!

Originally Posted by uptown2k

I just sold my pack for $850. You should be able to get him down around $800

Sold one of my worn packs for 7 bills... Wore both pairs numerous times. Threw in a couple matching shirts for the buyer too.

if you guys didn't know/remember...

this pack was originally supposed to release around Thanksgiving 2005 (with the gold letters on the 11)
then they scrapped that idea, re-did the 11 - & released the pack in January 2006

this made the hype all that much worse if you can imagine,
cats were itching for a couple months ready to cop multiples just waiting for release day
some that would have been caught sleeping, had an extra 2 months to find out

Originally Posted by green rhino123

this pack was originally supposed to release around Thanksgiving 2005 (with the gold letters on the 11)
then they scrapped that idea, re-did the 11 - & released the pack in January 2006

cats were itching for a couple months ready to cop multiples just waiting for release day

Yeah, exactly.
Because of the bleeding of the gold "JORDAN" on the eyestays.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yeah, exactly.
Because of the bleeding of the gold "JORDAN" on the eyestays.

I came across someone selling a VNDS pack but his pair of 11's did not have the gold JORDAN lettering but had stains on the white mesh that he "claims" was from the gold hangtag...hmm, I think they were just dirty.

^
i had a ds pair of dmp 11's in which a very small portion on one of the shoe laces was yellow...
right where the tag had been resting, so it's probably best to remove the hangtag & stuff it
inside the shoe

the yellowing from the tag should be localized, not spread over the whole upper

^
i had a ds pair of dmp 11's in which a very small portion on one of the shoe laces was yellow...
right where the tag had been resting, so it's probably best to remove the hangtag & stuff it
inside the shoe

the yellowing from the tag should be localized, not spread over the whole upper

Yea, the spots weren't all over but I didn't want the headache of having to clean it so I didn't pull the trigger but with the pack that I do have, I keep the dogtag tucked inside the shoes.

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by djaward

How do you guys clean the mesh on your XI?? Has anyone used OXI CLEAN?

Use RIT whitener and brightener liquid bro and use a toothbrush to apply the solution onto the mesh. Do it several times it will whiten the heck out of the mesh. 
Nice pics everyone the VI's are on point. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
I quoted this for the dude who just asked about cleaning the mesh.. hopefully it'll get the gold off too.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom