Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Im glad my pair didnt have that JORDAN going down the eyelets.

YO...

Where is ANT AT????

DF!!!

Still have my pack..i had two DMPs..but one was stolen from my college dorm several years back
frown.gif

I haven't wore either shoe in at least two years or so..haven't even looked at them..

i don't like hunting these on the 'bay, every other listing includes both "dmp" and "vi xi" in the title, even when completely irrelevant.

Best pack ever!! Best part is I was able to get b grade dmp vi shortly after so the vi in my pack is still ds..

Originally Posted by babyJs23

2zfitkn.jpg

dbkroz.jpg

Got mine again from here thanks to Ninjahood
wink.gif
Still trying to recover from my 200+ pairs that were stolen from my ex-friend and his boys
If that were to happen to me they would end up in the hospital

Originally Posted by alex1689

I'll take the L. Its just funny that because I don't post often, I get blasted...... I've been a member for years and probably have a better collection than most of these teens on here.
pics of your collection?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
Yo jesse, where you manager at Finishline around this time?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Originally Posted by eltouha

i don't like hunting these on the 'bay, every other listing includes both "dmp" and "vi xi" in the title, even when completely irrelevant.

QFTMT!!

for sale: used tooth brush dmp vi xi 6 11 limited pe
few blood stains, sharpened on one end, most brissles missing, but otherwise as new

5 yeard already.... Waaaw wore mine couple of times still good lookin.... And since the concords are officially droppin nxt xmas
I ll b glad to put sme mre miles on em.... Cnt wait! Love the dmp! Best pack ever n one of the craziest release I ever witness!

Both the VI's and XI's from this pack are among my favorite Jordans all time. It would've been nice if Jordan Brand had released the white/gold sample 6's also.

...best DMPs ever...wish I had the bread to get them when they came out...gonna get them soon...I hope...

I truly believe this is the release that changed the shoe game. I still haven't seen a release that had the demand that these did. The resell price is still very high, it introduced and brought back many collectors and has maintained it's legacy in the shoe community. I can't believe it's already been five years.

i remember this day in 06 like it was yesterday. it was crazy at ala moana that day. had to settle for some SB pele dunks at in4mation instead.

damn i remember this release. 
mad.gif
 all the employees copped at each store except footaction. we had over 300 people with 10 pairs to sell.
laugh.gif
 all the employees at a champs were trying to resell for more.honestly that change my thoughts of camping out for any shoe. haunts me to this day!  

Originally Posted by alex1689

I'll take the L. Its just funny that because I don't post often, I get blasted...... I've been a member for years and probably have a better collection than most of these teens on here.

Sure whatever. Post pics of said collection or sit down clown.

LOL @ Dudes thats quick to refer to everybody as "Teens" No matter how old you are, you're on NT with us "TEENS"  !#@ Boy

Correct me if im wrong but his pack retailed under $300. Crazy. I wore my 11s so much they became my beaters and then sold them for cheap. Nonetheless
pimp.gif

missed out on RD because of SATs
30t6p3b.gif

bought a pack last year for $600ish
30t6p3b.gif

theyre still DS

Bought vnds dmp XIs few months ago for $150, i wear those regularly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom