Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Jordan Brand hit me with the smooth pump fake on this pack.

I had the money on the initial date that they were supposed to drop. On the real date...not so much.
laugh.gif

They are still are a think of beauty. All I really want are the 6s now, maybe I should start my search up again.

the soles on the XI's still haven't yellowed? Unbelievable. best pack ever hands down bar none.

Copped on RD.....camped out for 7hrss in the BX new york fordham rd modells...... i was soo happy and i was only 16yrs old so i saw them like them best thing invented .....VVVVNDS Till this date. will be rockin my 11s all summer since theyre releasing this Holiday

the last pairs of jordans i ever camped out for. crazy release. Still have both pairs DS.

just sold mine for $650, worn 2 times each.....last of the quality jordans, I have space jams that have yellowed already and these were still almost perfect..

got um and wore both pairs a dozen times and they still look good, just a lil yellowing on the vi's.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by moneymike88

air%20jordan%20dmp%20defining%20moments%20package%20(1).jpg
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

This Pack Was A Classic... Id Kill For These...  

or give up a arm & leg.....
30t6p3b.gif
& these may have been the 1st package & possibly have the best quality of all the packs but this def wasnt the only pack with good quality

Back
Top Bottom