Defining Moments Package 2 "Raging Bull" Info

interesting...the raging bull v's are nice....but i dunno about those gatorade ones....ill have to see actual pics. on another note...white/red 12sxmas....haha i cant wait

not bad but not good either........
ohwell.gif

stuntastic020 wrote:
I stand by what I said. All I ever see is dude agreeing with liable sources.

Flame on.....

Nobody really cares about what you have to say, because you don't have anything to say !

With a name like Stuntastic, im sure people would doubt you as being a liable source !

GG, and everyone else, thanks for the info, it is appreciated !

I hate the fact they make you buy a shoe you don't like along with a shoe you really like. Watch them start selling fusions along with heat in the futurepacks

easy pass for me, can't wear an all red shoe like that,
only thing im coppin this year so far are the true blue 3's

thank you to all the informed heads droppin knowledge, i aint a fan of the white/red XII, but your hints at next year got me real excited

and I love my CDP taxis btw!

Originally Posted by Flip Jays

This is a photoshop version of the Retro V that will be part of DMP 2 which is scheduled to release in May 2009 as a Limited Quickstrike release. This retro v bares the colors of the Gatorade power drink which MJ starred in several commercials back in his playing days with the Chicago Bulls.

This is the 2nd Retro V in the DMP 2, this retro v bares the ballistic material used in Retro V Undefeated colorway released in 2006. Ballistic Varsity Red/White-Black and Gatorade colorway, DMP 2 dubbed as the "Raging Bull" DMP.

The bottom information is taken from the retail line sheet which shows that there's been a change on the colorway already.

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull" Defining Moments Package II (limited release)

360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor

xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red (changed ???)

xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black

xxxxxx-xxx

$310.00

check ur updates mann the cws changed

Back
Top Bottom