Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Can someone who bought the ravens cw post up pictures
nerd.gif

The "ravens" look good (saw them today), but 50% off retail price or more for me to even consider a purchase.

But being a fan of this shoe (and them doing them right, smh @ a "retro +" colorway getting the great treatment) I'll have them before the year is out.

To you all who can't find them, have your local champs store do a store locator, and use the $30 off  $100 coupon.  Champs stores have them.

Free shipping when ordered in the stores as well.

The "ravens" look good (saw them today), but 50% off retail price or more for me to even consider a purchase.

But being a fan of this shoe (and them doing them right, smh @ a "retro +" colorway getting the great treatment) I'll have them before the year is out.

To you all who can't find them, have your local champs store do a store locator, and use the $30 off  $100 coupon.  Champs stores have them.

Free shipping when ordered in the stores as well.

I tried having Champs do a stock locate for me on the Emeralds. And they couldn't find my size 10.5.

Somehow I don't believe them.

I tried having Champs do a stock locate for me on the Emeralds. And they couldn't find my size 10.5.

Somehow I don't believe them.

^ Yeah ive notice that sometimes they tell you that just because they are lazy or they want to get them for themselves its happen to me before 
grin.gif
grin.gif

^ Yeah ive notice that sometimes they tell you that just because they are lazy or they want to get them for themselves its happen to me before 
grin.gif
grin.gif

well i copped my emeralds in a 10.5 like last week from champs so you definitley might wanna ask a manager, and ill post pics of both the emeralds and ravens when i get home tonight.. and btw the emeralds are soooo damn hot

well i copped my emeralds in a 10.5 like last week from champs so you definitley might wanna ask a manager, and ill post pics of both the emeralds and ravens when i get home tonight.. and btw the emeralds are soooo damn hot

When that dude was pushing the ebay FSR of the Emeralds, I instacopped. Thinking about the Ravens on the tax free weekend in Texas.

When that dude was pushing the ebay FSR of the Emeralds, I instacopped. Thinking about the Ravens on the tax free weekend in Texas.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by yungchamp

can't find these joints for the life of me
smh.gif
that angle is so beast.....guess imma have to cop...those and da ravens
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

googled these joints and they going for 169 and up on ebay
smh.gif
fugg outta here with that....

edit- 169.99 w/ a 19.99 shipping fee
indifferent.gif