Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

7-18-11-nike-air-diamond-turf-white-varsity-royal-1.jpg

Noiiiiiice. I've had trouble finding the Diamond Turfs with the flame pattern upper. Anyone know where they are for sale online?

Noiiiiiice. I've had trouble finding the Diamond Turfs with the flame pattern upper. Anyone know where they are for sale online?

Footlockers release calendar shows they have multiple color ways releasing July 27th. Anyone have any info or pics of these?

Interested as well.. it's also on NDC's calendar too.  Anybody know if the blk/wht-challenge red is the OG cw??  or is it the same colors with different blocking...

I've been looking for info for since i saw it on FTL's calendar. Hope it's the OG cw with the Diamond Turf Logo.

anybody have info about the red and white nike diamond turf dt max that are going to release later this year. 

hope they release.

Thanks for the pics. Those actually look pretty dope
Yo dude I noticed your avatar deadpoool is awesome when I use to collect comics he was one of my favorite characters. I think this new cw resembles his costume so Ima nickname them the deadpools :nthat: lol

Last edited:
Yo dude I noticed your avatar deadpoool is awesome when I use to collect comics he was one of my favorite characters. I think this new cw resembles his costume so Ima nickname them the deadpools :nthat: lol
Yeah that's dead pool. One of my favorites as well.It does have the same color scheme as his costume. I need to see these in Person as soon as they release.

:wow:

that black and red pair. 8)

the color blocking on those is somthin serious. u can really see the "flames" in the front.

gotta get those

Last edited:
A disgrace
mean.gif
this just bring back that retro colorway and i promise nike ill scoop it up for #retail. i always wait for the price to drop and then i pass. Anyone knows how they fit, every time i see a strap i think up a size but that's not the case with every shoe.

nike-air-diamond-turf-nk-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom