Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

^ Back when i ordered the SC 2 dolphins from champs they had used a sample photo of the shoe, and not the retail version photo..so i'm pretty sure you will be getting these

Last edited:
Called champs to confirm if the image they used online is the one we'll get but they're clueless...

Can anyone confirm if the shoe we'll get is the one in the image or the other colorway, the nicer one two posts above...

It's the shoe that I posted.

The nike stock photo is wrong.

When the oregon trainers (black and chrome) release they had the black and green photo up.

Just a typo.

Called champs to confirm if the image they used online is the one we'll get but they're clueless...

Can anyone confirm if the shoe we'll get is the one in the image or the other colorway, the nicer one two posts above...

Of course they are clueless. The old lady on the phone couldn't even help me with getting my order straight this morning. It is a stock picture. The one you will receive is of the green and black pair.

Nike Air Diamond Turf
Black/Total Orange-Gamma Blue-Green Glow
309434-010
November 30th, 2013
$120

Nike-Air-Diamond-Turf-Black-Total-Orange-Gamma-Blue-Green-Glow-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Diamond-Turf-Black-Total-Orange-Gamma-Blue-Green-Glow-3.jpg

just got me a pair today these are nice and comfortable last pair I had sucked cause they wasn't my size. I like the duck on the inside

just got me a pair today these are nice and comfortable last pair I had sucked cause they wasn't my size. I like the duck on the inside[/quote]
[i][b][size=5]Dont get too excited about the duck logo inside, it doesn't stay there for very long!!!!!....i put my foot in to try them on and almost instantly the logo cam off when i took my foot back out [img]https://statich.niketalk.com/smilies/mean.gif[/size][/b][/i]  

Man that sucks I wore them tonight we will see happens
Post a update after your done wearing them and let us know what happens???.....My logos came off but was fully intact so i just peeled it flat again and im gonna try and use clear tape and tape em down to the insole!!!

Last edited:

He still there for now they were pretty comfortable to wear the strap a bit small but I don't wear them strap so I'm cool

I wore the reebok scrimmage tonight I am going to keep the Oregons on ice for a minute, I usually wear Cdp 8s daily

Last edited:

He still there for now they were pretty comfortable to wear the strap a bit small but I don't wear them strap so I'm cool

pull the insole and replace it with another if ur that worried about the duck. Not bein sarcastic. I think its a cool detail as well.

Back
Top Bottom