Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

Picked up my pair at Champs today. Dude said they only got a full size run. Haven't seen em at any FTLs or FAs....

Picked up my pair at Champs today. Dude said they only got a full size run. Haven't seen em at any FTLs or FAs....

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Damm why re- re -retro these and change the tongue from Diamond Turf 24//21 to Diamond Turf 2010
indifferent.gif
and change the logo heel pull tab
sick.gif
anddd increase the MSRP from $90 to $110?
tired.gif

Nike didn't have to release these again...

QFT

Originally Posted by BiggiMike

Damm why re- re -retro these and change the tongue from Diamond Turf 24//21 to Diamond Turf 2010
indifferent.gif
and change the logo heel pull tab
sick.gif
anddd increase the MSRP from $90 to $110?
tired.gif

Nike didn't have to release these again...

QFT

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

These fit Me like the Carnivores. I have a wider foot, but on these I can go a size down.

Thanks, I was wondering.  Are they just as big as the Carnivores or almost as big?  I literally need a 9.5 in Carnivores which is a full size down for me, but most other stuff I have to just size down to a 10.  At least I know not to cop a 10.5. 

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

These fit Me like the Carnivores. I have a wider foot, but on these I can go a size down.

Thanks, I was wondering.  Are they just as big as the Carnivores or almost as big?  I literally need a 9.5 in Carnivores which is a full size down for me, but most other stuff I have to just size down to a 10.  At least I know not to cop a 10.5. 

I've heard from 2 different people that the red and white diamond turf 2's will come out in nov. Not sure if this is true or not but one of the guys is sponcered by nike and was wearing the 2010 diamond turf well before release date. I hope he's right

I've heard from 2 different people that the red and white diamond turf 2's will come out in nov. Not sure if this is true or not but one of the guys is sponcered by nike and was wearing the 2010 diamond turf well before release date. I hope he's right

These are only at my finishline, haven't seen them at footlocker or anywhere else.

Pretty sure they are going to sit though, no one seems to be very into them

Back
Top Bottom