Deion Diamond Turfs / 2011 Catalog Pics???

^^^ Yup, the right choice of materials is so important. I wonder what changed at the table when they decided t o re release them in the black purple color way

^I can't possibly imagine what goes on up there in Oregon. Dart board? Wheel of fortune style of choosing? pin the tail on a donkey with 7 material choices scattered around the donkeys body?

the upper ankle, around the toebox, and strap have that matte looking synthetic nubuck that would've been more than suffice to cover an entire shoe with.

Im beyond trying to rationalize and going straight for that educational route to potential customers. (it's crap. so if you want to buy crap, go ahead. I did my part letting you know it's crap)

^I can't possibly imagine what goes on up there in Oregon. Dart board? Wheel of fortune style of choosing? pin the tail on a donkey with 7 material choices scattered around the donkeys body?

the upper ankle, around the toebox, and strap have that matte looking synthetic nubuck that would've been more than suffice to cover an entire shoe with.

Im beyond trying to rationalize and going straight for that educational route to potential customers. (it's crap. so if you want to buy crap, go ahead. I did my part letting you know it's crap)

purples are complete GARBAGE, just look at them! Card board, thin, shiney %@@, junk, pleather. do not cop!!!

purples are complete GARBAGE, just look at them! Card board, thin, shiney %@@, junk, pleather. do not cop!!!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

roll.gif

I know you guys are reading......stop altering retros.

tired.gif

roll.gif

I know you guys are reading......stop altering retros.

tired.gif

You and I know both what it is Wally. It's because of suits and profit margins. They hire people with 4.2's who wore Chuck Taylors, Vans or whatever was on sale in college and not people who have a love for sneakers. If I were to interview someone for a job with a sneaker company, I'd hire someone with a 3.0 who remembers begging their mom for Space Jams versus someone with a 4.1 who was involved in blah blah in school. They don't realize and don't even really care what we want, because they don't have the same interest. They figure the consumer will conform to the product. That's what happens when companies become too big, lose their original motto and what they were originally based on.

You and I know both what it is Wally. It's because of suits and profit margins. They hire people with 4.2's who wore Chuck Taylors, Vans or whatever was on sale in college and not people who have a love for sneakers. If I were to interview someone for a job with a sneaker company, I'd hire someone with a 3.0 who remembers begging their mom for Space Jams versus someone with a 4.1 who was involved in blah blah in school. They don't realize and don't even really care what we want, because they don't have the same interest. They figure the consumer will conform to the product. That's what happens when companies become too big, lose their original motto and what they were originally based on.

My 2010 white/black/red diamond turfs came in today from NDC.... they have a speckled sole now???? didn't get to snap pics, is it just my pair or are all of them like this now?

My 2010 white/black/red diamond turfs came in today from NDC.... they have a speckled sole now???? didn't get to snap pics, is it just my pair or are all of them like this now?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yea, I don't like it one bit, but I'm satisfied with my pair. Now I need to get me some Teals.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Yea, I don't like it one bit, but I'm satisfied with my pair. Now I need to get me some Teals.

Back
Top Bottom