Deion Sanders jumped....by his wife

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Cops know Deion aint hit anybody in his life

laugh.gif

Tweeting this %@%$ as it's happening real time...AND putting your kids out there as well?  Never knew Deion as someone who craved attention, too.  Idiot. 

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Damn, Pilar is so gorgeous.  She's as crazy as she is attractive though.

she's cute

someone else will pick her up

i think he was smart for tweeting it cuz i read a few months ago she tried to flip something else on him but to tweet the pic was OD

i feel for the kids this whole thing is stupid

i thought she was going to go on and list his whole resume -

hof, two sport.....all pro cb, who played for the falcons, niners, ********, cowboys, ravens..., now analyst, whose charities include..

o looooord she cant even act. i couldnt even finish the whole 1:14 

witch please!!!

Aint nothing good gonna come out of wifing a girl w. color contacts. Blee dat.

laugh.gif
 True.

This aint a good look for my man Deion. I dont think he shoulda put his kids in the pic.

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif

Tweeting this %@%$ as it's happening real time...AND putting your kids out there as well?  Never knew Deion as someone who craved attention, too.  Idiot. 

He was actually smart for tweeting.
VERY smart. 
Dude will most likely hit child support, but he won't have to hit spousal support now that he has grounds for divorce. 

Aint nothing good gonna come out of wifing a black girl w. color contacts. Blee dat.

preach

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i thought she was going to go on and list his whole resume -

hof, two sport.....all pro cb, who played for the falcons, niners, ********, cowboys, ravens..., now analyst, whose charities include..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ that "press conference". Broad is such a bad liar.
The majority of these athletes come off as suckers, gotta be smarter with who you choose to spend the rest of your life with.

I like how she says that she couldn't possibly be able to beat up someone like Deion but left out the part about her friend helping her.

what type of _ is this?
30t6p3b.gif

Deion Sanders facing charges after domestic incident
NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor simple assault after an altercation with his estranged wife, Pilar, who was arrested after the incident in their suburban Dallas mansion.

Prosper police spokesman Celso Martinez wouldn't detail the allegations, but he said the assault charge covers any act considered aggressive and could be as simple as touching or defensively jerking away from someone's grip. The charge carries a fine of up to $500 but doesn't warrant arrest.

link

Originally Posted by hellaones

what type of _ is this?
30t6p3b.gif

Deion Sanders facing charges after domestic incident
NFL Network analyst Deion Sanders was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor simple assault after an altercation with his estranged wife, Pilar, who was arrested after the incident in their suburban Dallas mansion.

Prosper police spokesman Celso Martinez wouldn't detail the allegations, but he said the assault charge covers any act considered aggressive and could be as simple as touching or defensively jerking away from someone's grip. The charge carries a fine of up to $500 but doesn't warrant arrest.

Hold up. "Defensively jerking away from someone's grip"  can get you a misdemeanor assault charge? Most ridiculous ishhh I've ever heard/read...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

laugh.gif

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the press conference though.

I wonder if Deion is gonna be a part of the NFLN Draft coverage tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom