Deion Sanders Nike Air Diamond Turf 2 Release??

The II would sell, I'm just not sure if they would sell at $125 in 2008 like they did in 94-95. I think if these came out, Nike should make them 99.99 andsee what happens. I say this because I think the main thing that hurt the D.T. Max 3 was the $125 price tag.

i remember i had these when i was 8. those were the good ol days. i remember when i made a mistake and stepped in some dog s*** in these
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Anybody know whick DT's had Deion's face on the bottom of them, I can't remember if it was the 2's or not.

BTW were the Marshall Faulk's ever retroed, the ones that dropped like '94-'95? The ones from this commericial:

i definately see these coming back. they just have to. with the way nike basketball i rolling on all cylinders, and the cross-training bomb being dropped aboutthe griffeys, i can see these coming back.......hopefully along with the rod woodson's, seau's(better version this time), faulk's, heck ill eventhe the Jerome Bettis'. also i dont have the avatar for no reason, if i didnt have on Js down here in the A, i was paying homage to prime time.

yeah it was the Air diamond turf max. the ones that dropped in late 95. they really destroyed that retro last year.

I pray these come out..ill take the red San Fran colorway...and ill take 500 pairs of those DT5's posted about!

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

yeah it was the Air diamond turf max. the ones that dropped in late 95. they really destroyed that retro last year.

Yeah they butchered those to death. Talk about being disappointed.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
And on top of that they didn't even have enough sense to leave primetime's face in there. But then again, I would'nt wanna have my face in there with something craptastically executed. You can comfortably, and I do meanCOMFORTABLY find dang near full size runs on ebay cause not too many folks are coppin them joints. But on the real though, they really need to drop the 2s andall the rest of em and I'll be satisfied.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ShortyC94

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

I doubt it first diamond turf didnt sell that well

Actually, it did at first at $89.99 before they killed it releasing colorways like grey/orange and brown/gold.

Yep - this colorway smoked at all my spots....

jb09q8.jpg

One of my favorite pairs of kicks of ALL TIME (personal thing). I rocked the he!! out of 'em (2 different pairs) when I was like 6
laugh.gif
(when they broughtthese back, I almost fainted---true story). I'm not feelin The ADT2's AT ALL other than those Red ones that Jacka posted
eek.gif
pimp.gif
(those are the ONLYones I would even think about copping...& probably would).
smh.gif
@ my addiction. As I tell my mother, "There are worse things that I could be addictedto."
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom