Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Mark my words:

Jonny Flynn will be the Rookie Of the Year and a perennial All-Star in the next 2-3 years.

I'm willing to put up my name on NT for that.

(And no, I'm not just joining the bandwagon, I've been saying it from the beginning of the Draft process, and right after the NCAA tourney,)
The bandwagon kinda started after the Big East 6-OT game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Mark my words:

Jonny Flynn will be the Rookie Of the Year and a perennial All-Star in the next 2-3 years.

I'm willing to put up my name on NT for that.

(And no, I'm not just joining the bandwagon, I've been saying it from the beginning of the Draft process, and right after the NCAA tourney,)

Flynn will be decent but he won't even be top 3 for ROY.

If the grizz take Evans they better be trading down for a PF & pick... He would add size to the back court and him & OJ could split time @ the point

Originally Posted by henz0

If the grizz take Evans they better be trading down for a PF & pick... He would add size to the back court and him & OJ could split time @ the point

no love for Darrell Arthur?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Arthur isn't ready like a lot of people thought he would be...not strong enough and fouls too much.

he was just a rookie tho, you got to think he will get stronger and learn how to play D better and not foul.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I'm hoping the Thunder get Thabeet. Just what they need. Dude improved so much this year.
Yeah once I heard they were getting a top three pick I was STOKED.

I was pulling for #1, but still, a top three pick for that franchise is
pimp.gif

I don't know a SOUL who isn't rooting for those kids down there in OKC.

Word...Arthur still has a lot of offer. I guess people just expected more out of him.

A lot of Memphis fans also want another PF because Hak is a free agent this summer.

I got James Johnson for ROY and definitely one of the best players from this draft.

I knew he wasn't 6'9" thought when I saw him standing next to Earl Clark in drills and he was clearly shorter. But still that skill set can'tbe denied.

And son is from Wyoming? Like how the hell did that happen?
roll.gif
They gotmilitary bases out there somewhere right?
nerd.gif

Jermaine doin his thang
pimp.gif

He gonna be the best pure scorer out this draft

1st round , I been told yall lol

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

^LOL, I have a soul.
Nah, it was sold along with the Supersonics,

I kid,
laugh.gif

I meant outside of bitter Seattle fans (and you have every reason to be).

Originally Posted by pkballr

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

^LOL, I have a soul.
I laughed when I read your sig.

If Rubio falls, there may still be hope for the hopeless Kings.
I think if the Grizzlies pass up on Rubio and pick Thabeet, the Thunder take Rubio without thinking twice.

Also, given the choice between Thabeet and Rubio, now that would be a tough decision for the Thunder, but I have a gut feeling they'd go for Rubio.

If the Thunder take Rubio, I think it's to trade down or using him as a trading chip. I don't think Westbrook would play the 2 (too short and prefersthe 1). BPA, it'd be Rubio, but I think the Thunder could use a Hill or Harden more than Rubio (need-wise). Honestly, I don't think Rubio will fall tothe Kings, seeing as how some team will definitely try to trade up and nab him ahead of us, even if Memphis passes on him. But, I can always dream (as usual).

(BTW, it's been awhile. Dammit, JapanAir, you have hella posts)

Originally Posted by pkballr

If the Thunder take Rubio, I think it's to trade down or using him as a trading chip. I don't think Westbrook would play the 2 (too short and prefers the 1). BPA, it'd be Rubio, but I think the Thunder could use a Hill or Harden more than Rubio (need-wise). Honestly, I don't think Rubio will fall to the Kings, seeing as how some team will definitely try to trade up and nab him ahead of us, even if Memphis passes on him. But, I can always dream (as usual).

(BTW, it's been awhile. Dammit, JapanAir, you have hella posts)
laugh.gif
, I actually don't post as much as I used to, but on game-days I usually hit my post limit,
nerd.gif

A few interesting things about the combine:

- The fact that everyone's been acting like Stephen Curry was like the tiniest dudes in college basketball and he's actually 6'3 185 and one of thebigger points in the draft actually.
- Earl Clark being 6'10. Was he even listed that tall? Usually people are generously listed...Like Teague being 6'2 or 6'3
- Wayne Ellington and Gerald Henderson being taller than Tyreke Evans. I've seen these dudes play against each other in Philly and wouldn't haveguessed that
- What kind of shoes did AJ Price have on?
- Eric Maynor being 164 pounds. Steph could probably post dude.

When do the actual testing results get released?

My First Mock

[h2]2009 NBA Draft[/h2]
[table][tr][th="row"]1[/th] [td]
lac_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Blake Griffin Power Forward, Oklahoma[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]2[/th] [td]
mem_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Hasheem Thabeet Center, Connecticut[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]3[/th] [td]
okc_wt.gif
[/td] [td]James Harden Shooting Guard, Arizona State[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]4[/th] [td]
sac_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Ricky Rubio Point Guard, DKV Joventut[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]5[/th] [td]
was_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jordan Hill Power Forward, Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]6[/th] [td]
min_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans Combo Guard, Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]7[/th] [td]
gsw_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jrue Holiday Combo Guard, UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]8[/th] [td]
nyk_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Stephen Curry Combo Guard, Davidson[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]9[/th] [td]
tor_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Demar DeRozan Guard/Forward, USC[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]10[/th] [td]
mil_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jonny Flynn Point Guard, Syracuse[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]11[/th] [td]
njn_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Earl Clark Combo Forward, Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]12[/th] [td]
cha_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Gerald Henderson Shooting Guard, Duke[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]13[/th] [td]
ind_wt.gif
[/td] [td]DeJuan Blair Power Forward, Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]14[/th] [td]
phx_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Brandon Jennings Point Guard, Roma[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]15[/th] [td]
det_wt.gif
[/td] [td]James Johnson Power Forward, Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th="row"]16[/th] [td]
chi_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Terrence Williams Shooting Guard, Louisville[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]17[/th] [td]
phi_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Eric Maynor Point Guard, VCU[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]18[/th] [td]
min_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Austin Daye Combo Forward, Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]19[/th] [td]
atl_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Ty Lawson Point Guard, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]20[/th] [td]
uta_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Tyler Hansbrough Power Forward, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]21[/th] [td]
noh_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Wayne Ellington Shooting Guard, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]22[/th] [td]
dal_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jeff Teague Point Guard, Wake Forest[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]23[/th] [td]
sac_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Chase Budinger Small Forward, Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]24[/th] [td]
por_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Gani Lawal Forward/Center, Georgia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]25[/th] [td]
okc_wt.gif
[/td] [td]B.J. Mullens Center, Ohio State[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]26[/th] [td]
chi_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Taj Gibson Power Forward, USC[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]27[/th] [td]
mem_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Patrick Mills Point Guard, St. Mary's[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]28[/th] [td]
min_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Rodrigue Beaubois Point Guard, Cholet[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]29[/th] [td]
lal_wt.gif
[/td] [td]DaJuan Summers Small Forward, Georgetown[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]30[/th] [td]
cle_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Sam Young Small Forward, Pittsburgh[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]31[/th] [td]
sac_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Toney Douglas Point Guard, Florida State[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]32[/th] [td]
por_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Darren Collison Point Guard, UCLA[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]33[/th] [td]
was_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Derrick Brown Combo Forward, Xavier[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]34[/th] [td]
den_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Omri Casspi Small Forward, Maccabi Tel Aviv[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]35[/th] [td]
mem_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Dionte Christmas Shooting Guard, Temple[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]36[/th] [td]
det_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Josh Heytvelt Power Forward, Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]37[/th] [td]
san_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Marcus Thornton Shooting Guard, LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]38[/th] [td]
por_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Dante Cunningham Small Forward, Villanova[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]39[/th] [td]
det_wt.gif
[/td] [td]A.J. Price Point Guard, UConn[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]40[/th] [td]
cha_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Danny Green Small Forward, North Carolina[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]41[/th] [td]
mil_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jermaine Taylor Shooting Guard, Central Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]42[/th] [td]
lal_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jeff Pendergraph Power Forward, Arizona State[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]43[/th] [td]
mia_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Chris Johnson Power Forward, LSU[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]44[/th] [td]
det_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jonas Jerebko Small Forward, Sweeden[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]45[/th] [td]
min_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Vladimir Dasic Combo Forward, Serbia and Montenegro[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="row"]46[/th] [td]
cle_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Curtis Jerrells Point Guard, Baylor[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]47[/th] [td]
min_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Nick Calathes Point Guard, Florida[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]48[/th] [td]
phx_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Robert Dozier Combo Forward, Memphis[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]49[/th] [td]
atl_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Alade Aminu Power Forward, Georgia Tech[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]50[/th] [td]
uta_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Tyrese Rice Point Guard, Boston College[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]51[/th] [td]
san_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Leo Lyons Power Forward, Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]52[/th] [td]
ind_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jerel McNeal Combo Guard, Marquette[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]53[/th] [td]
san_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Joe Ingles Small Forward, Australia[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]54[/th] [td]
cha_wt.gif
[/td] [td]DeMarre Carroll Combo Forward, Missouri[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]55[/th] [td]
por_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Nando De Colo Point Guard, France[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]56[/th] [td]
por_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Jack McClinton Combo Guard, Miami[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]57[/th] [td]
phx_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Micah Downs Shooting Guard, Gonzaga[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]58[/th] [td]
bos_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Lester Hudson Point Guard, Tennessee-Martine[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]59[/th] [td]
lal_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Wesley Matthews Shooting Guard, Marquette[/td] [/tr][tr][th="row"]60[/th] [td]
mia_wt.gif
[/td] [td]Victor Claver Combo Forward, Spain[/td] [/tr][/table]

DX First/Second Round Mock...Updated 5/31

http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2009/

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][th=""]
First Round
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Clippers[/td] [td]Blake Griffin PF/C
20 years old; 6'10"; 251 lbs.
Oklahoma, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Grizzlies[/td] [td]Hasheem Thabeet C
22 years old; 7'3"; 265 lbs.
Connecticut, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Thunder[/td] [td]James Harden SG
19 years old; 6'5"; 218 lbs.
Arizona State, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Kings[/td] [td]Ricky Rubio PG
18 years old; 6'4"; 180 lbs.
DKV Joventut, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Wizards[/td] [td]Jordan Hill PF
21 years old; 6'10"; 235 lbs.
Arizona, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Timberwolves[/td] [td]Tyreke Evans PG/SG
19 years old; 6'5"; 195 lbs.
Memphis, Freshman[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Warriors[/td] [td]Brandon Jennings PG
19 years old; 6'1"; 170 lbs.
Lottomatica Roma, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Knicks[/td] [td]Stephen Curry PG/SG
21 years old; 6'3"; 185 lbs.
Davidson, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Raptors[/td] [td]Jrue Holiday PG/SG
18 years old; 6'3"; 185 lbs.
UCLA, Freshman[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Bucks[/td] [td]Jonny Flynn PG
20 years old; 6'0"; 172 lbs.
Syracuse, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Nets[/td] [td]DeJuan Blair PF/C
20 years old; 6'7"; 265 lbs.
Pittsburgh, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Bobcats[/td] [td]Demar DeRozan SG/SF
19 years old; 6'7"; 207 lbs.
USC, Freshman[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Pacers[/td] [td]Terrence Williams SG/SF
21 years old; 6'6"; 220 lbs.
Louisville, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Suns[/td] [td]James Johnson PF
22 years old; 6'8"; 235 lbs.
Wake Forest, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Pistons[/td] [td]Austin Daye SF/PF
20 years old; 6'10"; 190 lbs.
Gonzaga, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Bulls[/td] [td]Gerald Henderson SG
21 years old; 6'5"; 215 lbs.
Duke, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]76ers[/td] [td]Ty Lawson PG
21 years old; 6'0"; 195 lbs.
North Carolina, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Timberwolves
From
Heat[/td] [td]B.J. Mullens C
20 years old; 7'0"; 260 lbs.
Ohio State, Freshman[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [td]Earl Clark SF/PF
21 years old; 6'9"; 220 lbs.
Louisville, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Jazz[/td] [td]Tyler Hansbrough PF
23 years old; 6'9"; 230 lbs.
North Carolina, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Hornets[/td] [td]Eric Maynor PG
21 years old; 6'2"; 175 lbs.
VCU, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Mavericks[/td] [td]Jeff Teague PG/SG
20 years old; 6'2"; 180 lbs.
Wake Forest, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Kings
From
Rockets[/td] [td]Gani Lawal PF/C
20 years old; 6'8"; 233 lbs.
Georgia Tech, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Trailblazers[/td] [td]Chase Budinger SG/SF
21 years old; 6'7"; 218 lbs.
Arizona, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]Thunder
From
Spurs[/td] [td]Sam Young SF/PF
24 years old; 6'6"; 210 lbs.
Pittsburgh, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Bulls
From
Nuggets[/td] [td]Marcus Thornton SG
21 years old; 6'4"; 198 lbs.
LSU, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Grizzlies
From
Magic[/td] [td]Darren Collison PG
21 years old; 6'1"; 165 lbs.
UCLA, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Timberwolves
From
Celtics[/td] [td]Nick Calathes PG/SG
20 years old; 6'5"; 185 lbs.
Florida, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Lakers[/td] [td]Patrick Mills PG
20 years old; 6'0"; 175 lbs.
Saint Mary's, Sophomore[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Cavaliers[/td] [td]Omri Casspi SF/PF
20 years old; 6'8"; 220 lbs.
Maccabi Tel Aviv, International[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][th=""]
Second Round
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Kings[/td] [td]DaJuan Summers SF/PF
21 years old; 6'8"; 241 lbs.
Georgetown, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Trailblazers
From
Clippers[/td] [td]Rodrigue Beaubois PG
21 years old; 6'2"; 182 lbs.
Cholet, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Wizards[/td] [td]Wayne Ellington SG
21 years old; 6'5"; 190 lbs.
North Carolina, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Nuggets
From
Thunder[/td] [td]Jermaine Taylor SG
22 years old; 6'4"; 210 lbs.
Central Florida, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Grizzlies[/td] [td]Josh Heytvelt PF
22 years old; 6'11"; 260 lbs.
Gonzaga, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Pistons
From
Timberwolves[/td] [td]Sergio Llull PG/SG
21 years old; 6'3"; 176 lbs.
Real Madrid, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Spurs
From
Warriors[/td] [td]Victor Claver PF
20 years old; 6'10"; 218 lbs.
Pamesa Valencia, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Trailblazers
From
Knicks[/td] [td]Danny Green SG/SF
21 years old; 6'6"; 210 lbs.
North Carolina, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Pistons
From
Raptors[/td] [td]Toney Douglas PG/SG
23 years old; 6'1"; 196 lbs.
Florida State, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Bobcats
From
Nets[/td] [td]Jonas Jerebko SF/PF
22 years old; 6'9"; 210 lbs.
Angelico Biella, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Bucks[/td] [td]Milan Macvan PF/C
19 years old; 6'9"; 265 lbs.
KK Hemofarm, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Lakers
From
Bobcats[/td] [td]Derrick Brown PF
21 years old; 6'7"; 225 lbs.
Xavier, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]Heat
From
Pacers[/td] [td]Taj Gibson PF
23 years old; 6'9"; 210 lbs.
USC, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]Pistons[/td] [td]Damion James PF
21 years old; 6'7"; 225 lbs.
Texas, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Timberwolves
From
76ers[/td] [td]A.J. Price PG
22 years old; 6'2"; 190 lbs.
Connecticut, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]Cavaliers
From
Bulls[/td] [td]Jodie Meeks SG
21 years old; 6'4"; 208 lbs.
Kentucky, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]Timberwolves
From
Heat[/td] [td]Vladimir Dasic SF/PF
21 years old; 6'9"; 225 lbs.
KK Buducnost Podgorica, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Suns[/td] [td]Jerel McNeal SG
21 years old; 6'3"; 195 lbs.
Marquette, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [td]Nando De Colo PG/SG
21 years old; 6'5"; 187 lbs.
Cholet, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Jazz[/td] [td]Henk Norel PF
21 years old; 6'11"; 212 lbs.
DKV Joventut, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Spurs
From
Hornets[/td] [td]Alade Aminu PF
21 years old; 6'10"; 230 lbs.
Georgia Tech, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]Pacers
From
Mavericks[/td] [td]DeMarre Carroll PF
22 years old; 6'8"; 225 lbs.
Missouri, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Spurs
From
Rockets[/td] [td]Joe Ingles SF
21 years old; 6'8"; 194 lbs.
South Dragons (NBL), International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]24[/td] [td]Bobcats
From
Spurs[/td] [td]Lester Hudson PG/SG
24 years old; 6'3"; 190 lbs.
Tenn. Martin, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]25[/td] [td]Trailblazers
From
Nuggets[/td] [td]Emir Preldzic SF
21 years old; 6'9"; 220 lbs.
Fenerbahce Ulker, International[/td] [/tr][tr][td]26[/td] [td]Trailblazers[/td] [td]Greivis Vasquez PG/SG
22 years old; 6'5"; 195 lbs.
Maryland, Junior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]27[/td] [td]Suns
From
Magic[/td] [td]Jeff Pendergraph PF/C
22 years old; 6'9"; 230 lbs.
Arizona State, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [td]Celtics[/td] [td]Jack McClinton PG/SG
24 years old; 6'1"; 185 lbs.
Miami, FL, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]29[/td] [td]Lakers[/td] [td]Dionte Christmas SG/SF
22 years old; 6'5"; 190 lbs.
Temple, Senior[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [td]Heat
From
Cavaliers[/td] [td]Slava Kravtsov C
21 years old; 7'0"; 260 lbs.
BC Kyiv, International[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Vecsey reported on Sunday that New Orleans will sell their pick.

Knicks already tried buying the Grizzlies #27 (so i assume they're looking to do the same)

and I'm sure there will be MANY more for sale at the end of rnd 1 and round 2.

Back
Top Bottom