Delete/Lock

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Interesting replies.. thanks
laugh.gif

A FreshProduct thread
pimp.gif
:

To make this short. You and ol girl talk, make plans to hangout etc etc... Some time passes, you're out handling business, living life.. Then you get atext about the lack of communication on your part and it ends with "Have a nice life". You explain what happens, no response, you call, straight tovoice mail. At the end of the day though, you like her, she's cool. Do you continue to try and reach said person, or accept the L? I'm going to do as Iplease regardless of this post, but just wanna see what other people would do.

And NO I don't have pics. I've explained the reason behind that a million times.
[/color]

I actually just went through this..I was in California she was in the Midwest. Communication was bad, and she stopped answering out of the blue. I stoppedtrying because I had back ups. But I really did/do like her. In my opinion YOU called SHE didn't answer so it's on HER.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A FreshProduct thread
pimp.gif
:

To make this short. You and ol girl talk, make plans to hangout etc etc... Some time passes, you're out handling business, living life.. Then you get a text about the lack of communication on your part and it ends with "Have a nice life". You explain what happens, no response, you call, straight to voice mail. At the end of the day though, you like her, she's cool. Do you continue to try and reach said person, or accept the L? I'm going to do as I please regardless of this post, but just wanna see what other people would do.

And NO I don't have pics. I've explained the reason behind that a million times.
[/color]
If i have nothing better to do then i go after her

i'd try to hit her a FEW (3) times maybe.

if shes not on it shes not on it

i wouldnt keep bugging her gassing her up

too many girls out here, especially if you guys just started talking

cop a girl whose badder, best revenge lol

if i'm feeling said girl i'll try to extend an olive branch explaining the situation ... if she can't take what i say @ face value she is not forme

Now, I wouldn't have even responded after that last message. Why bother? You got better things to do than chase after some dumb broad.

Just leave her a message like: "I'm sorry about everything, maybe you can find it in you to accept my apology and try again. Hit me back."Something along those lines and if she never writes back just leave it alone.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I actually just went through this..I was in California she was in the Midwest. Communication was bad, and she stopped answering out of the blue. I stopped trying because I had back ups. But I really did/do like her. In my opinion YOU called SHE didn't answer so it's on HER.

This right here.

If she likes you, and you've made several attempts to hang out with her, she should be the one to initiate the next time you guys hang out instead ofwaiting around for you to call.

I would let her go and stop pressing .

If I keep calling and she doesn't respond at all, then I'm giving her what she wants..which is looking like a fool in her eyes and gassing her at thesame time ...you don't want that

Let it die.

When broads do crap like that I usually don't respond and let them torture themselves with their own thoughts...

SILENT TREATMENT FTW.

If she is ignoring your calls she was probably never really feeling you.

"Have a nice life" is an obvious cry for attention, they almost never really say that with the intention of not talking to you again. Its just afemale being dramatic and wanting attention.

Hit her up, but dont make the situation more serious than what it really is. Youll be at her mercy if you do.

this recently happened to me..

i tried going after her but then i realized shes not worth my time, so i took the L.

And yea, if she wants to come back she will when she's ready.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]A FreshProduct thread
pimp.gif
:

To make this short. You and ol girl talk, make plans to hangout etc etc... Some time passes, you're out handling business, living life.. Then you get a text about the lack of communication on your part and it ends with "Have a nice life". You explain what happens, no response, you call, straight to voice mail. At the end of the day though, you like her, she's cool. Do you continue to try and reach said person, or accept the L? I'm going to do as I please regardless of this post, but just wanna see what other people would do.

[/color]
If i have nothing better to do then i go after her

this, or only if i'm really diggin the chick.

Originally Posted by Diego

If she is ignoring your calls she was probably never really feeling you.
I wouldnt say that exactly...She could just be stubborn

cool heads prevail she could come back around

girls play games... hit her a few times like u interested then when she wisen up... go ghost again for a few days...

women loved to feel wanted by men that have lives that dont revolve around them

do this and u will have the juice again...

she gets three strikes: not responding to a text,returning phone call etc

then I deleted her number

I mean...if you take a look in the mirror and realize that she was right.

Reach out one time and let her know that you were wrong and you're sorry. Leave her a voicemail speaking your piece....but make sure to throw in the reverse psychology and guilt trip tactic to keep the upper hand/even playing field. You gotta makeher feel bad for being willing to throw away y'all relationship so quick..even if you were really the one at fault.

I get these every once in a while...and i always hit em with "friendship/ (whatever we have going on here) is a two way street...lol"...that alonefosters communication and we go from there. I make sure to add "lol" at the end of the text just to make things relaxed, considering a reply such asstated above can be perceived as arrogant.

I always text first...before I call...just so I can gauge her "emotional" state...this way, I know I am not setting myself up for a phoneconversation that may possibly make things that much worse...

Originally Posted by xcrskim

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I actually just went through this..I was in California she was in the Midwest. Communication was bad, and she stopped answering out of the blue. I stopped
trying because I had back ups. But I really did/do like her. In my opinion YOU called SHE didn't answer so it's on HER.

This right here.

If she likes you, and you've made several attempts to hang out with her, she should be the one to initiate the next time you guys hang out instead of waiting around for you to call.

The thing is that she probably feels as if you're just communicating because she mentioned it.
As if you would've never hit her up if she never messaged you, that's why you should just give her one more message with an apology.

Most of the time when girls do +++% like this, they usually tryna test u to see how far ull go to get there attention and +++% or to see if u like them or not,other times there testing u to see how annoying u are. Basically you should keep trying but dont make it seem like ur begging...in this case id usually tell olgirl to @+*$ off if ur gonna call her and she aint gonna answer and +++% but if u really feeling her den u can keep trying.

Originally Posted by DROOPY7

Just leave her a message like: "I'm sorry about everything, maybe you can find it in you to accept my apology and try again. Hit me back." Something along those lines and if she never writes back just leave it alone.

no, never this.

is it bad communication or distance.....it all depends on how much you like her....if you REALLY want to pursue something with her then get at her.....if sheis just ok, then chalk it up to experience and keep it moving...

Back
Top Bottom