delete me

that's a tough voice.
smile.gif

His girl is in the avy so you don't even need to waste your tme clicking the link

she's cool. tell her to go to hawaii and do some buffy @#!@...

i rightclickedsaved her pic. if that matters

I know how to make her sing better... if she wants lessons just hit me up... I give lessons everyday except sunday
wink.gif

i'm stoned right now but that wasn't very good. if i wasn't stoned i'd say something more polite, but alas, i am.

There were parts that sounded good and parts where she was allllllll kinds of flat.

A little practice and she would be awesome.

PS. Come on...blatant disrespect to this man, yall are that thirsty and get no play so much you gotta beast over a picture of her face? Grow up, get off theinternet and talk to some females please
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

There were parts that sounded good and parts where she was allllllll kinds of flat.

A little practice and she would be awesome.

PS. Come on...blatant disrespect to this man, yall are that thirsty and get no play so much you gotta beast over a picture of her face? Grow up, get off the internet and talk to some females please Pics?

Iight there's some good news and some bad news. Bad news is shorty sucks, she should just quit now. Good news is shortys cute id def put it in her butt soI'm sure other people would to(If they aren't already) so she could always do pron or you could pimp her out for voice lessons. Good luck bro.

Back
Top Bottom