DELETE MODS!

Joined Jul 17, 2005
Yes, I Type With CAPS On The First Letter Of Every Word, So Stop Asking Me. :lol:

It's Been A Habit That I Can't Seem To Stop Now, Plus I Think It Looks Better IMO. (Read, IMO)

Discuss.

TEAM POOP

'Where Number 2 Is Always Better Than Number 1'​

Joined Jan 4, 2001
1) It looks stupid. Essentially, it's just downright improper English.

2) If you think it looks better, you are OBVIOUSLY the only one.

3) You made a @#%$ thread about it, furthering the level of stupidity.

Joined Jul 17, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]2) If you think it looks better, you are OBVIOUSLY the only one.[hr][/hr]

Uhh, Yeah. So?

Quote:[hr][/hr]3) You made a thread about it, furthering the level of stupidity.[hr][/hr]

I Got Tired Of Getting Asked The Same Question, Anymore You Would Like Me To Answer? :lol:

Quote:[hr][/hr]Then why is your username "phillie5o3" and not "Phillie5o3"... makes one wonder... [hr][/hr]

Is There A Way To Change It? Because I've Searched My @#%$ Off, But Can't Find it.

vietriceboi

Banned
Joined May 8, 2002
You made a thread about it, furthering the level of stupidity
I Got Tired Of Getting Asked The Same Question
Agreed with Phillie, I swear every post he has, at least 1 person asks why he capitalizes every first letter.

Edit: It won't let me quote, but you get my point.
Can't Touch This.

Joined Mar 24, 2002
does it really matter? its just a capital letter for each word, yes it is incorrect grammar, but the last time i checked we weren't graded on that, or are we? hmmmmm (sarcasm)
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now