Delete mods

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!

what does that matter? it's about the situation, not the type of people in the situation. Regardless of what "kind" of people he is referring to, they were unruly animals.

so if it was middle aged white ppl would you walk up to them?? especially if they where "So-called" upscale rich ppl, or was it because it was some black college chicks at the "apple bees" lmfao just trying to enjoy them selves.... \

man stop trying to be a lil %#$#$ and let them ppl cook yo

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Another crowd at a restaurant is being extremely loud and rude.

Do you let it rock ? or do you go up and ask them to please lower there voice.

i was on date night with my wifey , and i couldnt even hear her talking due to the other table on the other side of the room being so loud.
This party of 20 girls was talking very loud and rude and cleared the whole side of the room out. I went up and asked them if they could be mindful of
other people in the area. Girls got loud and started trying to pop off. One even threatened to put hands on me
laugh.gif

i responded " there is consequences for every action , all that loud talk dont mean nothing do something"
they fell back.

Ignorance is horrible.

Disgusting!

OP with the lowkey racist post. We know what type of people you were referring to.
30t6p3b.gif

Why don't you tell us how you really feel!

what does that matter? it's about the situation, not the type of people in the situation. Regardless of what "kind" of people he is referring to, they were unruly animals.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by go rilla

I would try to have the staff, silence the unruly crowd. Most of the time they are begging for attention or just wasnt raised properly. Once you give them i contact its like a green light for them to continue so i would look for the manager and have, him instruct them to speak at a reasonable volume. Maybe only then they would relaize that theyre not the only ones trying to have a wonderful evening. They need to realize this isnt a Basketball game or a rock concert. Having dinner is suppouse to be enjoyable and pleasant. Not hearing hyenas bark, while youre trying to get a couple of words in with youre significant other.

all the typos made that difficult to read

Like i told you before, Send me you're address  @s&& Clown,so you're mother could show me how to write correctly. If i feel that she did a good job ill give her a midnight snack and I'm not talking about a POPTART.So please pm me her address I'm still patiently waiting, Milhouse. By the way Shouldn't you be signing up for the next jeopardy show POINT DEXTER.
roll.gif
was this an easy read for ya

Oh...my....goodness

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I mean.. what did you think would happen? They were a group of 20 women, you kept saying they weren't about that life and wouldn't pop off.. I don't think you expected them to, that's why you went up to them and were so confident.

A group of 20 grown men doing the same? Hell, a group of 5 guys and I think you handle it differently. And it wasn't like the group was directly insulting you or in your personal space, you said they were on the other side of the room. Which means the entire restaurant was probably annoyed by them and it wasn't a problem just for you.

I have no problem with self-defense and protecting yourself, your loved ones, or your property.. but that was not what happened here. You were bothered in a social setting and you got personally involved when you didn't need to. I agree with you, people should have better respect for others in public and this was disrespectful, but from your talk about being trained in martial arts and growing up on the Wu, I think you wanted to flex and show off more than you wanted the situation resolved.

This.

If management couldn't handle it I'd just bounce. No need to let my man get in trouble over something so simple.
I'm
roll.gif
right now because everyone overlooked his trolling. ROFL HAAHAHAHHAHHA that made my day

I would try to have the staff, silence the unruly crowd. Most of the time they are begging for attention or just wasnt raised properly. Once you give them i contact its like a green light for them to continue so i would look for the manager and have, him instruct them to speak at a reasonable volume. Maybe only then they would relaize that theyre not the only ones trying to have a wonderful evening. They need to realize this isnt a Basketball game or a rock concert. Having dinner is suppouse to be enjoyable and pleasant. Not hearing hyenas bark, while youre trying to get a couple of words in with youre significant other.

Like i told you before, Send me you're address  @s&& Clown,so you're mother could show me how to write correctly. If i feel that she did a good job ill give her a midnight snack and I'm not talking about a POPTART.So please pm me her address I'm still patiently waiting, Milhouse. By the way Shouldn't you be signing up for the next jeopardy show POINT DEXTER.
roll.gif

You're corny. UFC and Rap music got you feelin like a superhero

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

roll.gif

And energy drinks too most likely

roll.gif

Im guessing listening to country, lifting a truck, mudding and square dancing is in style. Shouldnt you be out hunting deer for youre fam, redneck.
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Is this man serious? I love NT. OG poster got little man syndrome too 
laugh.gif

I'd probably give the loud table the silent but deadly "Medusa stare". They would know what time it was
smile.gif

Thread backfired on op. Started to give props then all of sudden everyones telling op how to treat wifey to finer dining than applebees or just leave and take the L.

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 waiters or someone from place of business should of done something
This. That's their job to do that.. People can't just be all loud and #*!@ while others are trying to enjoy their meals.

OP you should have told your waiter and let them mofos handle that mess

EDIT: Wtfunk is going on in this thread
laugh.gif
Read page 4 you got Night Marcher one of the biggest trolls on NT reporting people, and got fools threatening each others mommas talking about giving them midnight snacks and he ain't talking POPTARTS.. the #@*! 

Since when do all Nt'rs dine at Prime 112?

Dude was out on a chill evening and some other patrons were ruining his night.

He could of let it rock maybe try to get a free meal but he instead went over and voiced his

displeasure. Closed mouths don't get fed some situations call for actions like this.

*dont do this when outnumbered by males and not carrying heat or UFC training*

I Wish You Would OP. I'd knock you flat on your as$ if you attempted to do that to me.

^
laugh.gif

I hate when dudes call their girlfriend wifey, it annoying.

OP you anal.

Do not read spoiler

Spoiler [+]
I notice a certain race always feels the need to check people at establishments about noise control and it rarely ends well

i ain't even mad at OP. Wifey was probably complaining about it all meal. He saw the situation was a bunch of females and wouldn't escalate to a point where he'd be embarassed. So he handled it...earned himself some bedtime bonus points plus padded his swag meter.  

dude walked back to his table like..

tumblr_lrojj4GcZb1qkk580.gif

roll.gif

Im guessing listening to country, lifting a truck, mudding and square dancing is in style. Shouldnt you be out hunting deer for youre fam, redneck.
wink.gif

You don't know much about east oakland huh? 

I was not trippin at the loud fact.

It became a problem when she gets tight , and i cant even hear her ...

So what if they jump me ? We in the mall with police , they going to jail for assault thats a crash dummie move.

At the end of the day , If my ole lady is getting pissy and the other crowd is coming off as disrespectful than I will act accordingly .

Its one of the situations when it happens some people do one thing , others do another.

If it was a restaurant that serves drinks I wouldn't mind really.. I'll ask to be seated somewhere else if it bothers me that much. If it was a movie theatre however.. y'all need to shut the @%!! up 'cause your commentary ain't contributing to the show. Doods be talkin' loud lil ol' gossip girls..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Brown

i ain't even mad at OP. Wifey was probably complaining about it all meal. He saw the situation was a bunch of females and wouldn't escalate to a point where he'd be embarassed. So he handled it...earned himself some bedtime bonus points plus padded his swag meter.  

dude walked back to his table like..

tumblr_lrojj4GcZb1qkk580.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom