Delete. thanks

pimp.gif
nvm,

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

sick.gif
all though alot of people dont like glenn. IMO hes the truth, main reason why his show is gone. SCREW IT i just THINK ITS GOING TO FAR!
IMO, I think you're insane for associating Glenn Beck with truth.
And his show got cancelled simply because his scare tactics stopped working; Americans came to their senses and realized that the sky was NOT falling as chicken little Beck had been professing all along. People getting back to reality = less folks tuning in for his fear mongering show = ratings plunge = FOX giving him the boot. Evidently, FOX don't even care about a conservative message, they're just about the money ad revenue pulls in.

Mudslinging at it's finest. "Oh, the protests are picking up steam? Let's associate the movement with rape and other criminal activity. I'm sure the popular opinion of America will start to shift away from them." The saddest part is, people like OP, gobble it up.

OP, you just have to know, as soon as you said that, your post will not be taken seriously,
say you put someone like Jon Stewart behind the article, you'd probably be getting a Million Co-Signs

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

OP, you just have to know, as soon as you said that, your post will not be taken seriously,
say you put someone like Jon Stewart behind the article, you'd probably be getting a Million Co-Signs

Word owell, fucc it. NVM. skip the fact and get on my opinion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Back
Top Bottom