delete

Also a few names that should get mentioned.

Granger
Okur (I swear dude was born to make clutch shots).
Hidayet Turkoglu
Ben Gordon
Gilbert Arenas (who?!
laugh.gif
)
Jason Terry

why not...

Dirk_Nowitzki_celebrates_09.05.02.jpg

That Philly game a couple weeks back when he was like 0-12 and then hit the game winning shot
pimp.gif

since the situation is 10 seconds left in a TIED game, as opposed to 10 seconds down by 1...it completely changes the situation...

u wanna make sure u take a shot right at the end and leave no time for ur opponent to get a rebound + call timeout

so the odds are that ur not gunna get off a good shot. which means u want someone that can make a bad shot.

if u asked me 2 years ago it would have been gilbert arenas. dude can score from anywhere on the floor and in any fashion.

right now it would be Kobe, but since he's not an option then I'll go with Melo since he's been doin it for years now and is really good at gettingseparation from his defender quickly, and has a sweet stroke. In 5 years the answer could very well become Durant.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

since the situation is 10 seconds left in a TIED game, as opposed to 10 seconds down by 1...it completely changes the situation...

u wanna make sure u take a shot right at the end and leave no time for ur opponent to get a rebound + call timeout

so the odds are that ur not gunna get off a good shot. which means u want someone that can make a bad shot.

if u asked me 2 years ago it would have been gilbert arenas. dude can score from anywhere on the floor and in any fashion.

right now it would be Kobe, but since he's not an option then I'll go with Melo since he's been doin it for years now.
way to look into the threads title like that....LOL

but to answer the OPs question, i would have to go with Paul Pierce, even though i hate him with a passion. Dude always hits big shots, oh yea, and i HATEHIM:

0,,6080583,00.jpg

Chris Quinn is a monster in the clutch. He buried one against the Warriors.

Okay, I guess that doesn't count for much then.

Back
Top Bottom