delete

The one feat. Scream was my fav
pimp.gif

lauren was
pimp.gif
... looked even better in the latter episode where Coreydreamt of her and she fell down the elevator shaft

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i also wish they would have kept Minkus on...

"people people" used to kill me...
He came back for like, 2 minutes at the Graduation.

Originally Posted by floacism

laugh.gif
They asked him where he'd been and he was like,"I've beenhere the whole time, just on the other side of the school."

All those girls were smokin'. I've got a thing for rachel though. Tall, slim and white
smile.gif

Ahh, remember shawn's dad dying and shawn went on a trip to discover himself on the road?
Ohhhh and what happened to mr. turner and harley cliner?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

All those girls were smokin'. I've got a thing for rachel though. Tall, slim and white
smile.gif

Ahh, remember shawn's dad dying and shawn went on a trip to discover himself on the road?
what happened to harley's sister
pimp.gif

smile.gif

Mr. Turner got into a motorcycle accident. He didn't die, yet he's never mentioned again until graduation (see below). Don't know whathappened to Harley, but Joey and Frankie showed up. Joey's hair was short, and Minkus was taller. You could tell he was trying to make his voice stillhigh, but it was weird.
Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
They asked him where he'd been and he was like,"I've been here the whole time, just on the other side of the school."
"Oh we don't go over there"
laugh.gif
"Hey Mr. Turner, wait up!"

Mr. Williams (the other only black person on the show) probably went wherever Turner went.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

smile.gif

pimp.gif
Danielle Harris. She was in the Halloween movies.

danielle_harris.jpg

182_DanielleHarris11_1196579890.JPG

spaceball.gif
danielleharris.jpg

DHsig.jpg

fhm04.jpg

danielle-harris%5B1%5D.jpg

danielleharris1.jpg

True story, Topanga is in my math class this semester. Me and my boys saw her first day and said dayum that chick looks exactly like Topanga, we called her fatTopanga cus she got a lil meat to her bones. Anyways, come to find out it really is her and heres a pic of the role sheet with her name on it. Her boyfriend isin the class also and hes a total douche. Hes got a mortal combat dragon tattoo on his leg and wheres muscles shirts like no tomorrow. I would get a pic of herbut im not on that stan type level ya dig. Shes tiny in person though...
23wl3kk.jpg

Originally Posted by dalilboy

smile.gif

pimp.gif

Remember that chick that became Eric's gf and just ordered him around?
The one who got him running errands until he broke up and his best friend became her fetching boy?
That chick was smokin too.

smile.gif

Mr. Turner got into a motorcycle accident. He didn't die, yet he's never mentioned again until graduation (see below). Don't know what happened to Harley, but Joey and Frankie showed up. Joey's hair was short, and Minkus was taller. You could tell he was trying to make his voice still high, but it was weird.
Originally Posted by Retro23J

laugh.gif
They asked him where he'd been and he was like,"I've been here the whole time, just on the other side of the school."
"Oh we don't go over there"
laugh.gif
"Hey Mr. Turner, wait up!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom