Delete.

The Drake show
ohwell.gif

Ya'll were killing me with those gifs. Well executed.
laugh.gif

No, my real question is: How much is NBA League Pass? Anybody in L.A had to purchase this?

We are having this debate at my house, and I cant seem to find any info online. How much is the estimated current worth of the Warriors?

Originally Posted by dland24

We are having this debate at my house, and I cant seem to find any info online. How much is the estimated current worth of the Warriors?
you cereal homes?

i googled "current worth of golden state warriors"

returned:
[h3]
"estimated worth of golden state warriors"[/h3]
Thursday, December 4, 2008
[h1]Golden State Warriors' team value rises to $335M[/h1]
[h1][/h1]http://sanfrancisco.bizjo.../2008/12/01/daily73.html

how much are the drake tickets? feel like going but depends on the price.

hope first thing the new owner does is fire RR. and if they don't care about money that much get rid of Nellie and his cronies as well.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

we got the first game in the LV summer league tomorrow 1pm

anyone know yet if it's gonna be streamed on nba.com? i finally have a day off when W's are playing
pimp.gif
I think the streams for games cost $15
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
. It's some summer league pass BS. Stupid NBA, way to try andattract more fans by making them pay for online streams of summer league.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

how much are the drake tickets? feel like going but depends on the price.

Im normally all about getting great seats. But I got lawn for this one. Around 40 bucks. Wayne, Drake and Jeezy? Gonna be tight.

what the $!#*? just to watch it online...it's gonna run people 15bucks?

are you sure its not for the NBAtv package?

damn that wack
smh.gif

Finally caught up with the pages in this thread...
laugh.gif

DP, wearing the IVs to the concert?
nerd.gif

Man, I work 32-40 hours a week and I just started the job...Managers/Co-workers are cool as hell though,
smokin.gif

random Q but it's the warriors thread so anything goes. should i head to taipei over the weekend with some people I don't really know (aside from 1girl and a few other dudes)? they're gonna hit up the club and some other stuff, but i'm so freakin tired right now. i want to go, but only because iknow if i don't i'll kinda regret it. what should i expect from goin clubbin? hella weird, but i've never been to one in the US...it's like, iwant to go, but i'm feelin lazy.
ohwell.gif

i'm a terrible worker too...i fell asleep when my boss was kinda explaining something to me.
embarassed.gif
i only had like 3 hours of unsatisfying sleep last night after a party inwhich i didn't really drink anything but some beer, which turned out to be a good thing since taiwanese hard liquor was insane and a few dudes passed outfrom it.

I dont know how those taiwanese people party, but just act casual, dont be the dude that hangs out by themselves tho. talk to people, dance a little

Back
Top Bottom