Delete.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

That's rough.

I'd like to say something about that, but I don't want to be banned for 2 months saying something bad about the Fakers.

I "almost" got suspended by him since I was just messing around with JapanAir about something but luckily JA cleared it up with him.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Last time I'll save your tail.
smh.gif

Its obviously too early at 7 to take Williams, but to call him selfish i think is a bit too far.

Trade down and swoop him, jc.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by CJ003

Quote To Note: "Ideally, you're looking for a player at (No.) 7 with four years of college experience to put onto our roster."-GM Larry Riley.

if Riley pulls an Al DAvis and draft Terrance Williams at 7 i will die. Another selfish shooting guard is something we do not need right now. There are too many guards in this draft that we NEED before him
12-9-5 hardly sounds like a selfish player
laugh.gif
. Just curious, did you watch a lot of Louisville games this season or are you just making assumptions?

I love T-Will and have been hoping they get him, however I do agree that #7 is high for him. If the Warriors don't buy a pick or trade downand get him then they're +@+!@+! idiots and I do hope they do take him at #7. And T-Will is not a selfish player like dp said. And he's not just a SG,he's more of a SF. His jumper needs work, but he's most definitely a team player (with more SF qualities) who should have been Jackson'sreplacement once he left.

the thing with twill is that he aint even a "shooter". I've seen my fair share of L.ville games and dude is hot/cold. When he's cold, hesREALLY COLD.
He's a defender,rebounder and passer though. I'll give him that. Just do NOT draft him at 7. Warriors either gotta trade up or down...make some noise.

The whole draft is weak. I know it's easy to say trade down and take him, but what if there are no teams willing to trade up and pay lottery money for aplayer that isn't significantly better than a player that's 10 or so spots down. To be honest, with the way this organization is being ran, it reallydoesn't even matter to me who they draft. I guess you could say that I am rooting for this team to fail and fail really bad. That is the only real shotthat we have for this team to make real changes.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

the thing with twill is that he aint even a "shooter". I've seen my fair share of L.ville games and dude is hot/cold. When he's cold, hes REALLY COLD.
He's a defender,rebounder and passer though. I'll give him that. Just do NOT draft him at 7. Warriors either gotta trade up or down...make some noise.
The thing about his shooting is that Pitino completely overhauled his form in the middle of this past season. So his shot was still a work inprogress as they hit the NCAA tourney. He was hot and cold, but i thought his shot improved dramatically from the beginning of the season to the end. Itwasn't great by any means, but the improvement makes me think that he may be a respectable deep threat one he perfects the proper form.

heres the thing....nelly doesn't play rookies....
I would be on cloud 9....no make that cloud 11, if we can somehow get rid of jack and or Maggette and or Crawford for a mid round draft pick and a realstarting forward...
say Maggette/Wright for AK47 and one of their picks....
you then get your (hopeful) pg of the future with 7, cut some of the fat from the wing and get your point forward of the future and a non scoring do everythingsf in AK47...

^still a log jam at the 3 with jax, ak+randolph+your draft pick. granted they can all play the 3/4, but eh.

Warriors drafting Terrence Williams =
grin.gif

Warriors drafting Terrence Williams with the #7 pick =
sick.gif

Louisville senior Terrence Williams - an athletic and physical 6-foot-6, 220-pound shooting guard - might make the Warriors consider adding to their excess. He's been linked to them in the draft rumor mill. Plus, a team source said coach Don Nelson loves Williams.

Where have we heard Nelson say something like this before about a rookie?
nerd.gif

scratch that..... I thought Utah had multiple picks.... How about this.... Minne trades mid teen pick Mike Miller Sebastian Telfair Craig Smith Warriors tradeB Wright Jamal Crawford Bellinelli With the pick from Minne we get Terrence Williams.... Then... Portland trades: Steve Blake Travis Outlaw GSW trades JamalCrawford future 1st then after I smoked some crack.... Warriors Trade: Captain Jack Monta Ellis Phoenix trades: Amare Stoudamire PG-Steve Blake/SebastianTelfair/#7 pick(evans/curry/jennings/holiday) SG-Mike Miller/Anthony Morrow/Bookie/Terrance Williams SF-Anthony Randolph/Outlaw/BookiePF-Stoudamire/Outlaw/Craig Smith C-Biedrins/Turiaf/Craig Smith/Jamareo Davidson WINNERS.....

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

I would be on cloud 9....no make that cloud 11, if we can somehow get rid of jack and or Maggette and or Crawford for a mid round draft pick and a real starting forward...
you then get your (hopeful) pg of the future with 7, cut some of the fat from the wing and get your point forward of the future and a non scoring do everything sf in AK47...
The Rumor was Maggette/Crawford for AK47 which is better. I would ship Biedrins/Wright/Belinelli or Azubuike for Bosh which would clear up evenmore space.

PG/Watson
Ellis/Belinelli or Azubuike/Morrow
Jackson/AK47
Randolph/Davidson/Kurz
laugh.gif

Bosh/Turiaf
Then the Warriors have the MLE to throw at another player, presumably another big.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by SantaRosaWarriorFan

I would be on cloud 9....no make that cloud 11, if we can somehow get rid of jack and or Maggette and or Crawford for a mid round draft pick and a real starting forward...
you then get your (hopeful) pg of the future with 7, cut some of the fat from the wing and get your point forward of the future and a non scoring do everything sf in AK47...
The Rumor was Maggette/Crawford for AK47 which is better. I would ship Biedrins/Wright/Belinelli or Azubuike for Bosh which would clear up even more space.

PG/Watson
Ellis/Belinelli or Azubuike/Morrow
Jackson/AK47
Randolph/Davidson/Kurz
laugh.gif

Bosh/Turiaf
Then the Warriors have the MLE to throw at another player, presumably another big.
smh.gif

Or if the Cavs are really desperate to keep Lebron, then maybe they would do a Crawford/Maggette for Ben Wallace. Nelson opps I meant Riley would be my hero.

man W's just need to fade away til Nelson's gone. no need to make splashes while he's still here, it'll be useless. no more underused playersand rookies and no more Kurz. if we have a successful season, even in Rowell's standard (not winning but selling) in the next two years that's justanother reason for dumb $%% Rowell to give an extension to Nellie. the only splash i wanna see anytime soon is the firing of Nellie and/or Rowell.

i don't know what i'm still doing up.. probably cause my phone is locked.
stupid phone locked itself, i'm trying to log in to my gmail to access it but it's not even taking my password. i could do a factory reset and startfrom scratch but got some notes i need to keep. i don't even care about my contacts since that will be saved no matter what. /rant

I like Biedrins, but for a guy that little to no offensive game, you guys sure think he's untouchable
laugh.gif
. If he keeps that same weak post move thathe's always had, then
laugh.gif

The team is going to suck regardless, at least this will bring something. I just see paying Biedrins $5 million more than Turiaf a season as being dumb. There's only one thing that he brings that is significantly better, and that's rebounding.

Back
Top Bottom