Delete.

if you guys are in Irvine...i got my 10 player poker table waiting.

we'll play a nice 2/3 game
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

^Is that part of the Korean Cuisine?
My dad orders spicy tofu with beef that looks similar to that.

I order bimbimbob (sp).
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Yeah it's Korean. It's definitely
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

anybody know any places that are open late to get something to eat/beer or something past 12? south or east bay...
i feel you, im too *$%!+*@ lazy to get something to eat so im eating pretzels for dinner
frown.gif

Sometimes I feel good that I don't have one yet because of all those problems that I hear about having a girl.
ohwell.gif

The progress I'm getting with that girl is great, I've learned a lot about her, and she really started trying to know my friends, andaccording to my friends she talked about me with them (in a positive way). I think I'm letting go of the pedal a bit; I really feel I have a legit chance,but I'm waiting til next fall. Plus I don't wanna deal with this stuff when finals are much more important. I don't mind, because I might meet someother girls in Taiwan (the people participating in the internship aren't all fobs
laugh.gif
), so I'm just trying to learn not to limit myself to one girl,cuz that only leads to failure and anxiety. Being single FTW in this regard
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

id be down for a basketball/poker mini summit during the summer.
word me too. i haven't played poker in a long time (online don't count)

went to dave&busters today, food was less than decent, portions sucked. only good thing about it was that we signed up for $10 game cards for free online.ended up spending another $20 for tokens/points and ended up with 1k worth of tickets.

and turned 21 a couple days ago and was surprised they carded us at D&B, and not having to worry about it was
pimp.gif

Wow could have went to D&B
laugh.gif
And yes girlfriends suck for the most part. Been with the same girl for 7 years and only been with one other girl while we were having problems. Feel likeI'm married already
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Is telling your girlfriend to "settle down" disrespectful?
Girls get emotional off any little thing (especially when they had too much to drink)
smh.gif

Warriors' thread = Minimum Warrior related topics, food and movie talk, and school/work.
laugh.gif

Everyone had some waffle/ice-cream sandwich and some shaved ice with fruit, ice-cream, and sweetened condense milk:

fbe865796c4ee0ed_m.jpg

Not actual picture, but an idea. ^ Doesn't look too appetizing there, but it's good as hell.

since it sounds like some of you guys might be foodies...you ever hit the creme brulee man up in the mission? $#+* is absurdly good

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

id be down for a basketball/poker mini summit during the summer.
word me too. i haven't played poker in a long time (online don't count)

went to dave&busters today, food was less than decent, portions sucked. only good thing about it was that we signed up for $10 game cards for free online. ended up spending another $20 for tokens/points and ended up with 1k worth of tickets.

and turned 21 a couple days ago and was surprised they carded us at D&B, and not having to worry about it was
pimp.gif

Dave & Busters is notorious for carding. Been going there for years and never havent been carded. Might have something to do with the fact that D&B isessentially a Chuck E. Cheese with a bar.

Congrats on the big 21 though.

yeah that shaved ice thing is dope, in chinese it's called chua bing or something like that
pimp.gif
, the condensed milk adds a lot to it. sometimes they putmango, lychee, and other stuff on it...hella good

Originally Posted by ikari XD

since it sounds like some of you guys might be foodies...you ever hit the creme brulee man up in the mission? $#+* is absurdly good

Where in the mission? Place of it? And for a second there I thought you guys were talking about halohalo but that sounds good as well. What is it actuallycalled and where can I get some?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Where in the mission? Place of it? And for a second there I thought you guys were talking about halohalo but that sounds good as well. What is it actually called and where can I get some?
follow him on twitter. @cremebruleecart

35bxzpd.jpg

starting at top left moving clockwise... vanilla bean, white russian, dark chocolate raspberry, and baileys.

and a bonus for you dessert fiends...
2u5t443.jpg

rainbow grocery on 13th and folsom. the girl who runs the desserts is so wonderful. she needs to look into being my wife.

i didnt know you guys loved food like i did
laugh.gif

damn i'm gettin hungry now, the only place i can get creme brulee is whole foods....
smh.gif
and it's freakin huge.

gotta study for these #%*##%* finals
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom