delete

Seriously though @*#& what she wants. File a police report and get that insurance money....

i actually just had a customer today who had similar damage on her 2000 CRV, scratches on the left quarter panel right above the plastic body molding...ran her~$450, although the estimate really came up to ~$550

i did file a police report so thats taken care of. honestly i just wanted to get a rough estimate just so i had an idea. its really not that bad. i have asimilar dent on the other side and i never got that fixed. that one was my fault. someone i worked with said just get the estimate, tell her, and have her payyou. the lady i work with said whether or not i get it fixed is up to me but since this lady hit my car, she should pay either way.

Last scratch I had, it cost 'bout $350 to get off.
smh.gif
Insurance FTW.

^^ that is correct...just take it to ur local bodyshop ...get an estimate and give it to the lady ...if she refuse... just report it to ur insurance since ufile a police report and let them know what happen ...

ok thanks. man the lady i work with said she knows a guy that does repair work and that would cost about a grand, i got excited for a min. ill check out someshops tomorrow

i'll never trust the "lets avoid insurance bull" last time I gave a person a chance I got burned.

so what do you suggest? should i just get it in cash? like i said i never had to do this before, any tips are appreciated

just take it to a shop, get an estimate, and hit the lady up. Dont ask NT lol, and at least pics if ur trying to get a quote.

Back
Top Bottom