Delete

My moms can get on my nerves too sometimes, but she's WAY more appreciated than unappreciated. I love her to death.

Move out if you don't like it. In Mommas house its Mommas rules
laugh.gif

But yea i hate it when my parents try to force me to go church. My parents are ultra religious so this usually ends with: "Your not getting anymoremoney!" or "I think your possessed by the devill!"
laugh.gif

Just because I have a mother and live in her house, I'm suppose to just lay down? No because if I do, she'll never treat me like an adult.

It's not fair to either one of us.

only on NT do you get a mom's UNAPPRECIATION thread... on MOTHER'S DAY.
laugh.gif

Gotta love it.

Happy mother's day.

I'm not going somewhere I don't want to go, no matter who wants me to go.

I still love her dearly, she just gets on my nerves.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Just because I have a mother and live in her house, I'm suppose to just lay down? No because if I do, she'll never treat me like an adult.

Either your move out or start paying bills.

Act like an adult and move out your not an adult if your still dependent on your moms.

try living with ur partners uncles with his uncles tryin to boss you around like ur a kid. Telling you not to leave the dinner table until everyone is doneeating. I AM A GROWN MAN!!! Making me tell them where we going etc. so i got sick of it and exposed them of their coke habit!

Be thankful it's only ur mom dude, in her eyes ur still a kid to her.

I don't understand the lack of respect. Kids go away to college, get a taste of freedom then go back home and get mad when they are treated as if they areliving in someone else house. LOL I dig what your saying parents are annoying, but sametime here house her rules if I don't like it I need to bounceout...hence why I haven't lived at home since I was in highschool.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom