delete

With the #28 pick in the 2009 NT NBA Draft, the Minnesota Timberwolves select...
Darren Collison, G, UCLA

[img]http://lp.imageg.net/prod?set=...namic/chains/p5323080_customback.chain][/img]

I was going to go with Austin Daye here if he was available but Nasmatic took him at 27. We've been looking for a PG for years and I couldn't pass on Collison here. We took Flynn at 18 but there's quality in numbers so I assume one of them (Flynn most likely) will pan out and be a starting PG for an NBA squad.

The Los Angeles Lakers are on the clock!

Damn the last 3 picks killed me.

I wanted Hansbrough, if he was taken get Collison.

I'll keep my pick in socal and go with Taj Gibson.

Hey JPZ,

Try to get a new GM for the Lakers, ilm going to be pretty busy this weekend.

eek.gif

The Cleveland Cavaliers (ChesterMcFloppy) have just traded the Cavaliers 1st and 2nd Round picks to the Bulls for the rights of #26 pick Tyler Hansbrough.

Quote from Chester:
"Tyler Hansbrough is immediately the 2nd best option on the team."

The Chicago Bulls (DaComeUP) are on the clock!

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

we should just lock this, because its failing
Originally Posted by Johnson1

this is real whack
I don't want to put the blame on ya'll put its IS your guys's fault in this scenario.Sorry...but it is.

Every time someone makes a pick I make it official in the thread and then I PM the person who has the following pick right after. It has taken many peoplealmost 24-48 hours to make their pick...and when it does I try to get people like you IMASOLAMAN18 and other fans ofthat team to make the pick but ya'll refuse
grin.gif

Keep your comments to yourself !%%$$#%...you're not even a part of this and there's a reason why
smh.gif
grin.gif

Bulls select Slava Krevtsov, Scrub, BC Kyiv Clubhouse
grin.gif

Sacramento (Gregory House) is on the clock.

Back
Top Bottom