delete

Wadup peoples i have a pair of all black total foamposite max in a size 9 1/2 that im tryna get rid of, they still fresh, only worn like 3 times, im n darichmond, Va area.. Ill ship em out but meetups are prefered, im only askin for $130 for em so get @ me..

26a355adef2e582b4801d18558e24c3a401c3ba.jpg

my bad wrong forum..

*Is thiniking to self..."Is this new ninja forreal??? Wow!"*

*waits to see what kind of gif Tommy is going to use*

LOL @ how he/she came back to edit the post to say "my bad wrong forum.. " but didn't take down the ad LOL

AND HOW DO YOU POST IN THE WRONG FORUM??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaahaha... just enough to get the word out before the lock. Slick!

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

LOL @ how he/she came back to edit the post to say "my bad wrong forum.. " but didn't take down the ad LOL

AND HOW DO YOU POST IN THE WRONG FORUM??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaahaha... just enough to get the word out before the lock. Slick!

LOL! I never could understand the "Wrong Forum" bit either. Lol

laugh.gif

[Mike Epps] "Da Feds is onit!" [/'Inappropriate Behavior']

laugh.gif

and I wasn't trying to get on the person, I just really thought it's funny... personally don't bother me where they sell stuff... but hey I cancompletely understand, we in a recession

Edit: Come to think about it, I'm actually helping with the inadvertent bumps. Hope they move soon.
happy.gif

lmao.. here come the internet thugs, i tried to take it down but fuk it, +!@@!# on niketalk be soo brave but in person strait !!$*$

Originally Posted by Flyismyname

lmao.. here come the internet thugs, i tried to take it down but fuk it, +!@@!# on niketalk be soo brave but in person strait !!$*$

Says the bamma who has every right to be banned for his 2nd post...

Y'all clowns that get ruffed for being on-line bammas kill me with this all of a sudden "in person" talk.

I don't think a sole on here would be "scared" to call you a bamma to your face on Broad Street.

roll.gif

Get a alcohol pad for them foams homey (white mark showing). Presentation is everything with used cars.

Yea and it wud be a @!#+*% up here named eyes of hazel talkin !##*... bamma?....lmao. son u cudnt dress betta dan me on ur best day, so get an alcohol pad ur$@@%, %%@%!

All these government kids aint neva seen no real $$*, come to my set, i bet u wudnt las a day.. and i aint even on no gangsta, but u aint gone disrespect meneither, so nex time u on broad st, or in Petersburg, Va or anywhere n da 804 lemme kno, kunt boi..

All these government kids aint neva seen no real $$*, come to my set, i bet u wudnt las a day.. and i aint even on no gangsta, but u aint gone disrespect me neither, so nex time u on broad st, or in Petersburg, Va or anywhere n da 804 lemme kno, kunt boi..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATT

Damn yo, you didn't read anything did you? The sticky at the top of this forum that read "absolutely no buying/selling in this forum" What on themain page wear it says swearing not allowed and people will be banned and has a link to the rules of conduct? Did you at least read at the top of the pagewhere it says only members with 300 post and 3 months of experience can create a listing? No you failed to read all of these and they are easily viewable.
smh.gif
Good day and good riddance sir

lol.. son u mad funny, i guess u like guys wit hazel eyes huh...lol.. have ur fun man, i kno the only action u get is online..And for the record eyes of hazel,ur approaching 30 years of age, ima need to u stop arguing on niketalk posts n report to rockport.com immediately, they have a sale for veterans about torecieve social security..lmao.. i do this man, yall dont wanna try n come @ me, and shabooyah1124, or cho seung hui, who eva u are, and all yall otha kunts"u only get half the bar, F*%k yall ninjas".. no disrespect to J pay check, i bangs wit u my dude and the others who wont on no disrespect typestuff.

All these government kids aint neva seen no real $$*, come to my set, i bet u wudnt las a day.. and i aint even on no gangsta, but u aint gone disrespect me neither, so nex time u on broad st, or in Petersburg, Va or anywhere n da 804 lemme kno, kunt boi..

359642456.jpg

359641833.jpg

Naw i saw it after i posted it, i was tryna delete it but i didnt see how, then instead of people tryna help me delete it they tried to come @ me so we took itto da nex level.. my bad.. if i get banned.. O well its only one out of a million sneaker forums online.. but thanx for the "Talkin To" if thats watu wanna call it

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And FYI -- You know me slim.

I'm everywhere... you ain't never there.

Set?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wuts up with people tryna act "hard" and "gangsta" online nowadays??? KILLS ME!!

Back
Top Bottom