delete

Irving Designers 11 Bucks + 2 Dollar tips. They rinse after your haircut if you ask nicely. If you want more service and more time and a haircut that youdon't feel rushed on i highly recommend going to Geary Salon, look for anna, she is the owner it is $15 but the best 15 i spend on my hair cut.. Muchbetter service than designers for the 4 dollar difference i would take Geary Salon.

freshcuts is $16 id you just want a simple cut and nah never seen em take a walk in, they always tell em to schedule an appt for the next day.

and i don't think you'll find a decent barbershop that charges less than $15 a cut unless it's someone you know.

if you just need a fade or shave, cheap cuts are aiite, but if y'all got longer hair, skimping ain't a good look. (no pun intended....just a clevermofo)
wink.gif

seriously, spending bank on kicks & cheaping out on getting your wig cut = does not compute to moi.

my barber went on vacation for a couple of weeks and i was thinking bout going to fineline cause its close to my house. who does the cleaniest fades and dothey do appointments?

Fineline is $15 plus tip. They also give you a razor lineup. I don't think they charge extra for it, since I always give dub.

Originally Posted by Ltotheizzo

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^who cuts the cleaniest there?

i go to fineline in daly city, look for derrick or jj
yo did derrick start goin to the one in daly city?

and jcells you're talking about the one in san jose ave right? if so, yes they do appointments and i believe they're not open sunday and monday.

When I use to go to Fine Line I went to Ritchie. He is the skinny Filipino dude (last chair). $15 plus tip. I always dropped $20. I can't drop $20 on haircuts anymore so I just shave my head. Haven't been to Fine Line in over a year.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

22nd and Mission, I pay $14 dollars for a taper over there. But it's $12 without a tip.

whats the place called?? and most importantly does it come out clean? id love to pay 14 for a nice fade
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by flipzahoy

22nd and Mission, I pay $14 dollars for a taper over there. But it's $12 without a tip.

whats the place called?? and most importantly does it come out clean? id love to pay 14 for a nice fade
laugh.gif
Willy's Barber shop. It's like halfway between Mission and Valencia.

laugh.gif

I remember going to willys barbershop when I had long hair. The old dude could cut had my hair looking clean and all. Haven't been there ever since. I knowthey have 3 chairs though.

Originally Posted by SC415

laugh.gif

I remember going to willys barbershop when I had long hair. The old dude could cut had my hair looking clean and all. Haven't been there ever since. I know they have 3 chairs though.
Yeah, I get cut by the old guy most of the time, I remember when I first went and I didn't even realize he used a wheelchair. But dude knowshow to cut though.
grin.gif

Go to MARKSTYLE in menlo park and ask $ azziz its better to make am appointment and its 20 dollars for a fade line up wit the razor its worth it and takes histime

Fineline in Daly City - JJ tell him Big Ron sent ya. $15 Dollar tuesdays, but $20 on the regular. You pay for the best- trust.

Back
Top Bottom