DELETE

wan is that you?

i just broke up with my bf and his complaint is pretty much the same as yours

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

wan is that you?

Na, but sweety it sounds like you need to get on your %++ if he is good to you.

And for you clowns that wana stoneface a %++ .... you're more than likely virgin geeks that spends your lives on NT.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

whats the title have to do wit anything tho?

You must not read well or never heard an old head say that line before.

Im grown, she's grown. This aint no teenage @++ . So 21 meanong her age or older, let another dude mold her. Im putting her on to everything ..she'sjust gonna be perfect for the next man.

Na, im not taking an L, she is.
She'll realize it when im gone.

Originally Posted by My Trap Bunkin

wan is that you?

And for you clowns that wana stoneface a %++ .... you're more than likely virgin geeks that spends your lives on NT.

it was to late to fix...should have handled it back when it first became a problem...as much as i care about him i just didnt' care to work on it at thispoint...

Im grown, she's grown. This aint no teenage @++ . So 21 meanong her age or older, let another dude mold her. Im putting her on to everything ..she's just gonna be perfect for the next man.

Doesn't seem like she'll realize anything but she is happier. No attack but you seem like a butt hole man. You love her but you talk about her like aJ.O.

trapmuzik617 said:

Im grown, she's grown. This aint no teenage **% . So 21 meanong her age or older, let another dude mold her. Im putting her on to everything ..she'sjust gonna be perfect for the next man.

http://photobucket.com/images/!%# gif

Thats the gayest %*+ i ever heard.. PICS OR ****

Im grown, she's grown. This aint no teenage @++ . So 21 meanong her age or older, let another dude mold her. Im putting her on to everything ..she's just gonna be perfect for the next man.
I've never heard it used that way... only wit pedophiles who try and justify their ways
laugh.gif

^^ ??? what's goin' on here?
why Jumpshot only have 1 post now and OP quoting and answering himself?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What exactly isn't she doing if you don't mind?

I don't mind answering your ?

I mean its little things... if I haven't seen her for a few days and I wana get to it, she *****ezzzz about it.

If im mad horny and want a quickie before work, or whenever she *****ezzz about it and it doesn't happen, leads to an argument.

If I wana %%+ in a random spot she doesn't wana do it. The car, outside...ect. No fun at all. She is no fun!! I like the excitment ..the rush you get fromsneaking, breaking the rules. The %%+ is getting mad boring. Im sick of it. I got chics that'll jump off a cliff if I tell em to. I love my girl butthere's nothing poppin

I mean its little things... if I haven't seen her for a few days and I wana get to it, she *****ezzzz about it.

If im mad horny and want a quickie before work, or whenever she *****ezzz about it and it doesn't happen, leads to an argument.

If I wana %%+ in a random spot she doesn't wana do it. The car, outside...ect. No fun at all. She is no fun!! I like the excitment ..the rush you get from sneaking, breaking the rules. The %%+ is getting mad boring. Im sick of it. I got chics that'll jump off a cliff if I tell em to. I love my girl but there's nothing poppin

Honestly. You sound like you are a Pimp and She is you're property. Maybe she holds herself in a different regard than what you are used to.

de PHX Jose im not quoting myself. Yuku is effing up like always. Read 1st and ask questions last.

Kidfly...you're trying to hard.

My Trap Bunkin wrote:

mytmouse76 wrote:

wan is that you?

it was to late to fix...should have handled it back when it first became a problem...as much as i care about him i just didnt' care to work on it at this point...

You must don't love hime enough sweety. I've tried and tried and sworn I'd never give up but.......

So how does NT really help yall dudes with Female Problems?
I mean, get a blog or something if yall wanna vent.
Thats why you have your Boys, and Liquor.

And they wonder why, right? You said it all with that one. %*@@* you think i like walking places and shopping and lame $@@ movies? NO! This is supposed to be agive and take but you ain't doing no giving. If you gonna only do what you want when you want then i'm dam sure gonna do what i want when i want withwhomever i want. Love is a beautiful thing but it doesn't turn dudes on like it does a female. You gotta get DOWN!

RKO2004 wrote:

If I wana %%+ in a random spot she doesn't wana do it. The car, outside...ect. No fun at all. She is no fun!! I like the excitment ..the rush you get from
sneaking, breaking the rules. The %%+ is getting mad boring. Im sick of it. I got chics that'll jump off a cliff if I tell em to. I love my girl but
there's nothing poppin

Honestly. You sound like you are a Pimp and She is you're property. Maybe she holds herself in a different regard than what you are used to.

Na my man, never anything like that. I respect women. My thing is that it was all good when we 1st got together like most relationships, now its all like"naaa, im tired, naaa I don't feel good, or just naaa "

The fire is gone. You gota have some type of fire bru. How does it come off like im controlling or her "pimp". Are you reading or just skimmingthrough it? Have you been in a relationship with a human? Computers don't count.

Back
Top Bottom