delete

Are there any new attractions at Universal since last year? Im too lazy to check
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I'd choose Disneyland. Universal is okay, but I think Disneyland has much more to offer. I remember when I went to Disneyland and Universal last year or the year before and Universal was only like half a days worth. You can easily spend one or two full days at Disneyland.

Even though I prefer Universal, this is true with Disneyland. Disneyland just has more things to do overall plus at night they have fireworks (or snow in thewinter).
With Universal, it is more fun but after the Simpsons, Jurassic, Mummy (which seems like a 30 second ride), Tram Tour and WaterWorld show, it seems like notmuch else can be done. When I would go I would go to Jurassic Park 3-4 times and then dry off at the Backdraft.

What's the best ride at Diseyland? I havent been there since I was 10
laugh.gif

Disneyland has Tinkerbell, and Snow White, and Cinderella, and Pocahontas.

But either place would be a nice choice.

Disneyland rapes you through your wallet..........but I would still go to Disney that is unless you're going to see Conan...

If you have the time and money for both, then do it. But if you were going to go to one of the parks, go to Disneyland. It offers a lot more than Universaleven though both are great.

Back
Top Bottom