Delete

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

smh.gif
I was gonna put up some shoes for sale and he pulls this crap... NT you guys need a better Buy/Sell Forum
Don't like it? Leave.

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

smh.gif
I was gonna put up some shoes for sale and he pulls this crap... NT you guys need a better Buy/Sell Forum

If its freezy its never cheezy.

SMH at complaining. Go back to ISS

ISS is your only choice; currently you are ineligible to create selling threads in Niketalk's Buy/Sell Forum.

i use the iss buy sell fourm (mainly because i can't sell on here again until oct 1st) but it gets frustrating dealing with the lowballers, flakers, peopleoffering stupid trades (word to getting offered nds blk red xii's for my vvnds cool grey xi's)

you can only update your thread every 2 days anyways and with so many people posting in there its easy for your stuff to get lost in the mix, so when its allsaid and done ill take the nt buy sell fourm over the iss buy sell forum anyday.

yeah you got the lowballers and flakers on here as well but it seems like more people are serious about buying stuff on here when your selling which isprobably because of the age difference between most iss members and nt members.

Nike Talk does need to upgrade their BUY SELL forum though. Ive seen a lot of people get scammed. Ive bought and sold off of NIKETALK like 3 years ago. Haventdone it since.. I dont feel safe as a buyer. Its funny though, how some sellers say "IM LEGIT, CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK ON ISS".. LOL

why the hell are you complaining on Niketalk

that's almost like David Wright complaining about the Mets to George Steinbrenner
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

go complain to steve
Really, why is anyone coming to Niketalk to complain about other sites where they're selling their shoes? Get outta here
maybe cuz they think they are cool by "airing" them out...

Back
Top Bottom