delete

Don't get me wrong?

you're friend should most def. do time...

dude is in a coma for no reason...smh...

There's nothing to think. The law is the law. Gay people are people too.

The gay dude didn't deserve getting beaten because of what he did, why should you feel sorry for your friend?

Nah homie ...

smh.gif
damn broke every rib.

[h1]Second suspect ID'd in gay-bias beating that broke every rib in Queens man Jack Price's body[/h1]
Yo seriously???
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully they turn your boy into a 'mo in prison. Even if you don't agree with someones lifestyle you have no right to harm them.

i was just watching this on the news...how the hell did they get his picture?

The irony of them beating a gay man up and now going to prison only to play hide the bologna is just fantastic.

That whole strip on College pt is a joke.

Everyone standing on the corners mean mugging like theyre in the ghetto.

Good Riddance.

smh wish i could smack ur boy around a little bit he looks charmin soft . no e-thug

What you mean "Guilty or not?" ? Dude obviously broke the law and deserves to have the book thrown at him.
smh.gif

Your boy is done.

I hate gay people but come on, beating them to death for being gay is just not right

4dWritePRiCE:
one of my boys is a suspect in a hate crime [not race].
Just curious, why did you feel the need to point out that it wasn't a racial hate crime?

1 of my kinfolks just came out of bookings with the boy thats locked up and he said homie was saying the media is blowing it out of proportion how theydidn't know homie was gay they did what they did cause he was disrespectful

Back
Top Bottom