Delete

Ok Im sure I'm gonna hear it for this but I just cant get down with smashing any old thing, yea I love sex but I aint lowering my standards for some randomweak chick or some +%*@ that let the whole hood hit. Im know im gonna catch heat for this but every time I smash a chick I think to my self what if I had todeal with this chick the rest of my life. Condoms aint 100 percent and taking a chicks word that she on the pill smh. Trust me I have had some bad chicks and Iplan on keeping it that way. How can some of yall touch anything.

Yes I have pics of my last 3 gfs just in case

NT dont make me regret posting my ex's.

preach.jpg

WTH are you talking about.. Half of em look decent.. I mean what you expect to be smashing some Amber Rose or some Alicia Keys type steez

ok nothing I dont get how a lot of yall can smash some weak chick and think you the man for it. Especially some of the advice some of yall was giving dude onsmashing the girl with 70 partners and only being 20 years old

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

WTH are you talking about.. Half of em look decent.. I mean what you expect to be smashing some Amber Rose or some Alicia Keys type steez
I aint saying they gotta be perfect but damn half yall think you did a good job just cuz you smash, %!* I'll take quality over quantity anyday.

Originally Posted by ballislife32688

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

I aint saying they gotta be perfect but damn half yall think you did a good job just cuz you smash, #*@ I'll take quality over quantity any day.

Yeah you are right fam.. QFT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

More dudes should be like you
trying to get internet points by posting obvious things? and then distributing pictures of females he has been with without their consent?
laugh.gif

stop tryna flaunt your +%@%. thats nice, that you get yours...some people are less fortunate.

But, Preach on brother man, Preach on.

Eh, I feel where you're comin' from.

But at the same time, the ugly girls need love too, so...

*Kanye shrug*

i agree wholeheartedly.

Standards FTW

whats worse is that these dudes who are so thirsty smashing 4s and 5s end up gassing their heads.

got these fat and ugly chicks thinking theyre better than they are because some desperate chump hit it one drunken night
smh.gif

I aint bragging im just saying, I rather hold out for something bad, and ok if you gonna hit a weak joint fine, I wont knock you, but in no way shape form orfashion should you be giving your self props off that. Thats all im saying.

Back
Top Bottom