delete

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

zoom kobe iv
that's if you can handle a low top shoe.

if not, i would just pick up another pair of hyperdunks..

Yeah I was thinking about the kobes but ive never balled in any lowtops. I refuse to buy another pair of hyperdunks
laugh.gif
I jus dont like them.

wait for thte aj 2010's

the sneaker review by tinker makes it look like its the perfect shoe.... just not visually

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

zoom kobe iv
that's if you can handle a low top shoe.

if not, i would just pick up another pair of hyperdunks..

Yeah I was thinking about the kobes but ive never balled in any lowtops. I refuse to buy another pair of hyperdunks
laugh.gif
I jus dont like them.
i don't care as much as others about the low top/ankle support issue (only hurt my ankles once because i played in air forces
laugh.gif
) as longas it can perform good (traction, tight fit, etc)

i have a pair of kobes myself, highly recommend them..
pimp.gif

i personally like the jordan 16.5... good grip, and nice zoom.. if not the kobe's and zoom are good

if you can still find, get the huarache 2k4, its light and performs well. good cushioning also (zoom in heel and forefoot)

^^im not sure i would give the 2k4 credit of having heel and forefoot zoom. the forefoot zoom is so small its like heel and big toe zoom.

I'm ballin in hyperizes but my previous shoe I had was zoom BB's 1,2,3 their recommended for point guards

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

i like the 16s and 14s. Great grip.

X2. Best two pairs to ball in. I only ball in 14's now. I play the 3 position, but have no problem with grip when driving. You can pick up some VNDS onesfor around $100 on here. If the 16.5 come out in a low, I would pick those up to give them a try. I only like playing in lows. Will look at the Kobe's withthe above recc's.

If you want to do a low top, the kobe IV seems to be your best bet. The Air Zoom MVP is a nice substitute if you're on a tight budget.

If you want a mid, I'd recommend the Jordan XIV. It's my favorite ball shoe ever and you should be able to find some retros (and maybe even OG's)for $100 or less

I would recommend the LeBron V. I played point guard myself and this has been my preferred shoe the past couple seasons. It's extremely comfortable, thezoom air is incredible (esp. in the forefoot), traction is pretty good. I'm not sure how well they handle on super dusty floors because the floors I playedon were relatively clean and I constantly clean the bottom of my shoes. The weight is also pretty decent on these, they fit great and are very stable.
That's what I would recommend, overall it is an excellent shoe and I had no problems with it at all

Kobe IVs, or the Nike Zoom Flight Club, I have like 6 of them, one of the most cumfortable shoes to hoop in. + they provide great ankle support without feelingto bulky.

Don't buy the kobe iv's wait for the v's it is suposed to fix whatever was wrong with the iv's (not much) haha

after reading the in depth topic praising the Creators, I picked up a pair of TS Lightning's and the performance has impressed me every time.

**speaking of Creators, has that review of the Cut Creator came out yet?

Back
Top Bottom