delete

Anyone? The promotion ends the 21st.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

stores can exchange or refund online/catalog sales but then again there is also a chance that the mgr will a dck about it and tell you no

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

stores can exchange or refund online/catalog sales but then again there is also a chance that the mgr will a dck about it and tell you no

Yeah but heres the thing. The kobes are excluded from the sale at footlocker, but isn't excluded online. Would they let me exchange the shoes straight upor would I have to pay the difference since kobes are excluded in the store?

Originally Posted by mt3130

you could just do an even exchange if you go in without a receipt.

Ok.

But I got the kobes with a promotional code that isn't valid instore (because the kobes were excluded). Would it be fine or would I have to pay thedifference?

Also, I'm trying to exchange it for a different color. That's fine too, right?
nerd.gif

you have to exchange them without a receipt ^

if you take your shoes you ordered with receipt they are gonna make you pay the difference.

maybe a dumb question but did you make sure the local footlocker has your size in the color you are wanting?

Originally Posted by Zach13g

if you take your shoes you ordered with receipt they are gonna make you pay the difference.

maybe a dumb question but did you make sure the local footlocker has your size in the color you are wanting?

Yeah they got the color and size. But if I dont got the receipt, how would they know I payed only the sale price for em? They'd just go ahead and charge meretail..
nerd.gif

I used that coupon to get my away gradients in-store for $90, as you read in the other thread
ohwell.gif
. must not apply to all footlockers???

Originally Posted by JLking

I used that coupon to get my away gradients in-store for $90, as you read in the other thread
ohwell.gif
. must not apply to all footlockers???
mad.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Yeah but heres the thing. The kobes are excluded from the sale at footlocker, but isn't excluded online. Would they let me exchange the shoes straight up or would I have to pay the difference since kobes are excluded in the store?
just say you got them as a present. don't ask don't tell and no one will no that you used a coupon for them.

Yeah they got the color and size. But if I dont got the receipt, how would they know I payed only the sale price for em? They'd just go ahead and charge me retail..
nerd.gif
They wouldnt know you bought em on sale. Theres no way of knowing unless you tell them or return it with the receipt.
And they wouldnt/can't charge you anything extra because your doing an even exchange.

Just be confident, and don't bite into their own made up policies, if they further deny your request, ask to speak to the head Manager or DM and explain tothem their own Return/Exchange policy thats clearly written on their back of their receipts.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Yeah they got the color and size. But if I dont got the receipt, how would they know I payed only the sale price for em? They'd just go ahead and charge me retail..
nerd.gif
They wouldnt know you bought em on sale. Theres no way of knowing unless you tell them or return it with the receipt.
And they wouldnt/can't charge you anything extra because your doing an even exchange.

Just be confident, and don't bite into their own made up policies, if they further deny your request, ask to speak to the head Manager or DM and explain to them their own Return/Exchange policy thats clearly written on their back of their receipts.
its funny how the employees really try this crap too
laugh.gif

Yea I've been at this Footaction where my boy works and the manager there made up some ridiculous policy where he refused a return because they had a largeday to make.

"He said that he sold her the last shoe in the store, and after it was sold, it was out of their computer system so they couldnt process thetransaction."
I was just sittin there like, this duke really about to deny a female buying her boyfriend a wrong size of a shoe
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Yea I've been at this Footaction where my boy works and the manager there made up some ridiculous policy where he refused a return because they had a large day to make.

"He said that he sold her the last shoe in the store, and after it was sold, it was out of their computer system so they couldnt process the transaction."
I was just sittin there like, this duke really about to deny a female buying her boyfriend a wrong size of a shoe
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i remember a manager tried to pull something like that on me, i wasjust like im sure your district manager ( i said the dm's name) and corporate wouldn't like to be interrupted with a call from me talking about howyour refusing to honor a policy thats written in paper and that was made up by the higer ups in the company.

dude was like, "i don't have to exchange the shoes" i was just like, "i don't have to call corporate but i will if i need to" ibegrudingly got the exchange done
happy.gif

two managers im cool with have even told me that most employees and managers are notorious for doing this, and have even told me which stores to avoid andwhich stores i'd have the green light at so that's helped me out alot recently.

it's funny when managers in the same district don't like each other because some of the managers suck up to their dm all the time.

they would give you full retail value for the pair you bring in, then charge you full retail value for the color you want....or an even exchange as we like tocall it.

all of the ones by me wil give me a gift card for a return w/o receipt. the only b.s. ive heard is that they can only do an exchange without receipt, but thatswhat you want in this case so you are fine.

they might make up some bull if you were trying to just return a shoe, but they shouldnt have a problem with an exchange.

So it would basically work if I told em that I got it as a gift, and they'd let me do an even exchange?

Yeah but heres the thing. The kobes are excluded from the sale at footlocker, but isn't excluded online. Would they let me exchange the shoes straight up or would I have to pay the difference since kobes are excluded in the store?

If I was still a Foot Locker manager, it would go like this (because it used to go like this when I was one):

I'd rather exchange the shoe in-store for you than run the risk of taking a hit on outright refunding it.

I'd play the card with the manager like this:

"Hello...I need to exchange these. They were a gift, and they happen to be the wrong color."

I'd also keep the Footlocker.com receipt in my backpocket, an "ace-in-the-hole", just in case. They have to refund them if you choose to not wantthem, it's not their call. The receipt clearly states this.

But, if I was still running a store, I'd find a way to get you to drop money in my store before you even wasted it on-line, even if the shoe was excluded.

Managers are two things these days: 1. Not hungry enough, and 2. not gutsy enough.

That's my two-cents.

Good luck, but I don't know why you want those nasty shoes anyhow. Maybe it's the fact I think Kobe is a D-bag, I don't know.

Peace.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

If I was still a Foot Locker manager, it would go like this (because it used to go like this when I was one):

I'd rather exchange the shoe in-store for you than run the risk of taking a hit on outright refunding it.

"Hello...I need to exchange these. They were a gift, and they happen to be the wrong color."

I'd also keep the Footlocker.com receipt in my backpocket, an "ace-in-the-hole", just in case. They have to refund them if you choose to not want them, it's not their call. The receipt clearly states this.

But, if I was still running a store, I'd find a way to get you to drop money in my store before you even wasted it on-line, even if the shoe was excluded.

Managers are two things these days: 1. Not hungry enough, and 2. not gutsy enough.

That's my two-cents.

Good luck, but I don't know why you want those nasty shoes anyhow. Maybe it's the fact I think Kobe is a D-bag, I don't know.

Peace.

fdwpiv.jpg

Originally Posted by corporateJP

I'd also keep the Footlocker.com receipt in my backpocket, an "ace-in-the-hole", just in case. They have to refund them if you choose to not want them, it's not their call. The receipt clearly states this.

That's my two-cents.

Peace.

fdwpiv.jpg

^ LOL.

I was just messing with you.

Really, though, good luck.

Try what I told you.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom