delete

If he comes out and averages like 25 12 and 2 blocks and puts the Clips in position to battle for a playoff spot then sure why not.... But seeing how he playedin pre-season I highly doubt it

It will be really hard for him.. Because I think many voters already have their sights on either Evans or Jennings right now, and they will vote for them.It's kinda hard to explain, but had he started the season from game 1, he would only have to prove that he is the ROY. This way, he has to both prove thathe's ROY as well as disprove that the early favorites for ROY are ROYs.

You think that he'll even be in the rookie / soph game in all star weekend?

I mean, by then, dude will have only played a couple games.
laugh.gif

evans and BJ are running away with it

Griffin would have to come in putting up MVP type numbers

Brandon Jennings started off strong but Tyreke is just on a whole different level now.

I don't see Blake catching up to what Tyreke is doing in Sacto.

Blake is going to help the Clips tremendously but he's got a lot of catching up to do to even get at Tyreke's heels.

Griffin would have to average 25 and 12, helping the Clippers to the playoffs while Evans and Jennings fall off individually and their teams falter.

Griffin would have to put up MVP numbers to be in the running

If healthy I can see the NBA adding him to the rookie team. Stern put Oden on the rookie team last year eventhough Love was more deserving.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Griffin would have to average 25 and 12, helping the Clippers to the playoffs while Evans and Jennings fall off individually and their teams falter.

thats what i said!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

You act like Evans and Jennings are on good teams
laugh.gif
. IfGriffin puts up 25 and 12 he's gonna win it, no matter how well the Clippers do.

Yes, and no, But mainly No

Yes: Because he's comming in with still a good amount of season left, anythings possible, and we don't know If Jennings/Evans will still be ballin'like this til the end of the season.

No: Because Jennings is immediately putting in work in Milwaukee, with 19-4-6. And Evans (granted he continues playing like this) can become apart of the20-5-5 club (rookies who averaged 20pts, 5reb, 5ast, joining LeBron, MJ, and Oscar Robertson are in that exclusive club)

Back
Top Bottom