delete

I LOVE DISNEYLAND. annual pass is def. appreciated
pimp.gif

but i really wanna go to orlando, paris, tokyo and hong kong.

CAPT. EO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

honey i shrunk the audience
SPACE MOUNTAIN
haunted mansion(not scary but the effects are still
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
Toy story mania
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(i know its in california adventure)
fantasmic

literally the only place where you will always feel like a kid, very much appreciated

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

Disneyland>

as a matter of fact...

Monte Cristo sandwich at PotC restaurant> any other Disney theme park.
you wylin'
disney world is like 10x bigger than disneyland
laugh.gif

(almost literally too)

disneyworld is the GOAT park
pimp.gif

Disneyland is appreciated. Great childhood memories and its still fun to this day.
pimp.gif

Disneyland is
pimp.gif
I go when I can since I have an annual pass. Plus Captain EO is coming back this month
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to go to Disney World some day.

Originally Posted by dhart48

haunted mansion(not scary but the effects are still
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)
The Nightmare Before Christmas version during the holidays is
pimp.gif

My girl and I were thinking about it during X-Mas but money's been tight
ohwell.gif

Went to DL back in 02.. I was at that age where I didn't fully appreciate it. I said it back then and I'll still stand by it now...

Knott's Berry Farm > DisneyLand.

Living in SoCal; having grandparents in Orange County and having a large extended family, that always has a few younger kids, I am at Disneyland at least once per year. I have a lot of fond memories from the many years I would spend days or weeks at a time at my grandparents home in the OC, going to the beach, surfing, sailing, playing basketball, taking in the perfect weather, hitting up the malls and being able to show up at Disneyland pretty much whenever I wanted.

How can any of you clowns say Disney Land is better then Disney World
laugh.gif
....Disney Land is like Magic Kingdom
laugh.gif
maybe smaller.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to Disneyland this summer with the Fam. I always have fun going to the parks and just enjoying your time. And to the dude that posted pics of those Disney stuffed toys. I got 1 of my own. The alien from Toys Story 
pimp.gif

To me as an Adult, Disneyland and having an annual pass means being able to go more then once every 5 years like when I was a kid and being able to go and not have to try and ride every ride and stay there from morning to evening trying to get your moneys worth. Now its just going on a weekend with the wife to ride a couple rides, buying some disney stuff (star wars stuff for me) and just chilling. Cant wait for Captain EO to be back and hopefully when the revamped Star Tours is made it will be cool. Also the Jedi Training show is very cool to me and I wish they had that when I was a kid. I mean seeing Vader, Darth Maul and Stormtroopers in person is awesome.

Been to both multiple times, I prefer WDW because of MGM (I'll always call it that).

hella handsome wrote:
theres no place on earth like the Original Disney World. Its really a magical place as a child. ive been so many times.

i want to go to Disney land though. i've never been. one day
smokin.gif

Just to clarify, Disneyland was the original.  Disney World came after...   I've heard the food at Epcot is f-ing amazing though.  

hell ya dland is a great place to just relax and get away from the real world plus my kids love it there
laugh.gif

gotta love the season pass its so worth it pays for it self after a few visits !!!

2 Years Premium here...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think I could ever go back to living without it anymore.

Disneyworld is one perk that makes me look forward to having a family.

Spending a week @ Disneyworld with the wife and kids...
pimp.gif

Magical.

Back
Top Bottom