delete

hoping these will be easy to cop.  noticed some people saying their stores will be getting a lot in, so i'm guessing these may be a (Limited) GR like the coppers?

called fl at hilltop and they said call back the week of. trying to not have to drive far for these

Bayfair and Southland said no-go, I'm not trying to go too much further to be honest...Nike.com getting these?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

... so i'm guessing these may be a (Limited) GR like the coppers?

You know what a GR is right ??? GR means the shoe will be sold in Infants Toddlers GS and Mens.

These are not GRs.

Haha, wow...talked to someone that knew what they were doing at Southland, and they said they're def getting the Eggplants...no walk for me. Now I just gotta figure out if I want them to place an order for me on the Coppers...kinda eh about them right now, but I'll be heated if that changes 4-5 years down the road. =/

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Haha, wow...talked to someone that knew what they were doing at Southland, and they said they're def getting the Eggplants...no walk for me. Now I just gotta figure out if I want them to place an order for me on the Coppers...kinda eh about them right now, but I'll be heated if that changes 4-5 years down the road. =/

if southland is getting them then i dont see why hilltop wouldnt. good news for me

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

These still set for 3/24?
Read the title bro.

March 6th release date. Or just call your local footlockers to see when they're getting them.

^ oh.. good lookin...

i read the title a few days ago. checked the thread in nike retro and it had no release date in it, and was looking for an answer the last 10 or s0 pages in that thread because i guess the op edited it, and then just changed it back. so ya.

just wanted to make sure

FOOT ACTION SERRAMONTE GONNA GET EM. MIGHT NEED A WRISTBAND FOR EM. THEY HAD THE COPPERS DURING THE RELEASE DATE TOO WHILE EVERYONE WAS SCRAMBLING AROUND & DOING LOTTERIES AT NTSF.

VF sheihks told me me they were getting them. they still got some copper foams as well

Yea im sure spots that got the Coppers will FOR SURE have Eggplants.

You guys are acting like yall didnt know that already.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

So any body have confirmation on which stores will have these this weekend?

Footlocker and footaction is serramonte will be recieving them.

Damn as much as I love my last pickup which were the Dunkmans, I want these more and I'm broke now *sigh* another miss for me.

^^^ Im not a big fan of them Dunkmans but I say... you won homie.

DUNKMANS > 2010 Eggplants.

thats if you have a pair from 2009.
grin.gif

I'm still on fence about these. I have a pair from 09 but another couldn't hurt.

Guess I better decide soon if I wanna get my sz 14 on lock.

Back
Top Bottom