delete

Fam, its gonna suck no lie. I took mine out like 2 years ago. You gotta get this done in the hospital and they put to sleep. Anesthesia will do that instantly (
pimp.gif
). You wake up in a bed with your throat hella sore. However, the worse part about it is recovery. I lost ridiculous weight fast. I didn't even want to drink water. But after a week or so your good.

Originally Posted by Sole LO

Fam, its gonna suck no lie. I took mine out like 2 years ago. You gotta get this done in the hospital and they put to sleep. Anesthesia will do that instantly (
pimp.gif
). You wake up in a bed with your throat hella sore. However, the worse part about it is recovery. I lost ridiculous weight fast. I didn't even want to drink water. But after a week or so your good.
^That is the truth. Stock up on ensure, shakes, and ice cream. I lost 7 pounds in a week.

there are pretty strict criteria for a head and neck surgeon to do a tonsillectomy and that is not one of the reasons.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

there are pretty strict criteria for a head and neck surgeon to do a tonsillectomy and that is not one of the reasons.

Talked to my doctor already, and he said that I already have enlarged tonsils so getting it out would be good for me.
ohwell.gif

I had mine taken out when I was like 2 or 3. I remember they gave me a bunch of toys to play with and I rode into the, I guess it was the er waiting room/prep room without a clue of what was going on, all happy and *%@*.

Back
Top Bottom