Delete

What happened to the posts that were here?
mad.gif

Btw whoever gave me the code its invalid.....

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

laugh.gif
Seriously though...

I'm really quite tired of people expecting to get free +#$@ all the time. Like as if everyone else is supposed to cater to one guy. When was the last time you gave out +#$@ for free? Exactly. Go download UNO on arcade and play alone. Hobo.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif
Seriously though...

I'm really quite tired of people expecting to get free +#$@ all the time. Like as if everyone else is supposed to cater to one guy. When was the last time you gave out +#$@ for free? Exactly. Go download UNO on arcade and play alone. Hobo.

You never know.  OP probably feeds the poor, clean up nearby parks, and read books to little children in the library.

i shared it with y'all like last year or something

there were so many 48hr. codes. some of y'all nabbed like a 2 year supply. I got like less than half of some of you. Sharing is good, hopefully someone else here steps up and share with the NT community

Theres gotta be users that still have those codes, so maybe you guys can ask them. heres the link: http://niketalk.com/topic/170987

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

laugh.gif
Seriously though...

Why you mad though? I was laughing at Freshproducts post.
Why you getting all worked up with something that doesn't involve you? You need to stop worrying about "people". If you don't have a 48 hour trial simply ignore the post and continue browsing NT. It's very simple..have a nice day.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

i shared it with y'all like last year or something

there were so many 48hr. codes. some of y'all nabbed like a 2 year supply. I got like less than half of some of you. Sharing is good, hopefully someone else here steps up and share with the NT community

Theres gotta be users that still have those codes, so maybe you guys can ask them. heres the link: http://niketalk.com/topic/170987

Thank you kind sir,
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom