delete

man they dont make carttons like that no more, i messes wit phil and lil
laugh.gif

Anyone remember when this show used to come on (I think, memory is a lil foggy) sunday mornings on channel 7 with Doug and Ren and Stimpy?

Oh and btw...this show still airs at like 3am pst on Nick.

Old Nick APPRECIATION...
They show this @ like 6am on the weekends on Nicktoons channel..IDK why but the episodes after Dil kinda suck
ohwell.gif

Christine Cavanaugh (Chucky) dopest voiceovers (Dexter's Lab, Gretchen on "Recess") *hat*

show was dope
but does anyone remember that show that had the monsters, and one was purple and held his eyes in his hands?

One of my favorite shows growing up, I would watch it as a kid and my brother would watch it with me and he was in college
laugh.gif

Started rewatching some of it now, still just as funny.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Definitely a BIG part of my childhood.
pimp.gif

Yes it was. Cant imagine my childhood. as soon as i heard that theme play at 6:30 i was running full speed to the tv. Appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by killacam92345

show was dope
but does anyone remember that show that had the monsters, and one was purple and held his eyes in his hands?

AHHHH REAL MONSTERS
pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by killacam92345

show was dope

AHHHH REAL MONSTERS 
pimp.gif

They have this show and a lot of other old Nick shows up on iTunes
pimp.gif

loved it as a kid, but i caught it on nick toons at like 4am one night and thought it was painful.

score another one for nostalgia goggles.

Back
Top Bottom