delete

Sounds like you're just trying to fall back and get hammered on your bday.
The Drake would be alright because they provide the environment that you want and also have the basement dance floor if you end up wanting to wild out. Hopefully you get lucky with the weather and get to hit the patio.

Bier Market is a safe bet aswell. Their crazy range of beers from all over the world keeps me coming back to that place. Even though it's a bit pricey (about $10+ a drink) it's a pretty good experience going through the menu checking out all the different beers with friends. They also usually have a live band playing during the weekend. Last time I was there a folk band was playing "OMG" by Usher lol. It was pretty dope. 
pimp.gif

Hope that helps, have a good bday.
pimp.gif

Sounds like you're just trying to fall back and get hammered on your bday.
The Drake would be alright because they provide the environment that you want and also have the basement dance floor if you end up wanting to wild out. Hopefully you get lucky with the weather and get to hit the patio.

Bier Market is a safe bet aswell. Their crazy range of beers from all over the world keeps me coming back to that place. Even though it's a bit pricey (about $10+ a drink) it's a pretty good experience going through the menu checking out all the different beers with friends. They also usually have a live band playing during the weekend. Last time I was there a folk band was playing "OMG" by Usher lol. It was pretty dope. 
pimp.gif

Hope that helps, have a good bday.
pimp.gif

how old are you? social is good if youre like 19-23
the madison avenue pub aint really a lounge, strictly a bar/pub but it's my favorite one in toronto

the madison avenue pub aint really a lounge, strictly a bar/pub but it's my favorite one in toronto

Anybody been to "GOODNIGHT", matt george's goodfoot replacement? I can't imagine it's that big of a place... maybe worth a check though?

Anybody been to "GOODNIGHT", matt george's goodfoot replacement? I can't imagine it's that big of a place... maybe worth a check though?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Re: Looking for a BAR/LOUNGE in downtown Toronto vol. My quarter life party 

Besides Guv, can anyone recommend another place in the city that spins hip hop or mash-up on a Saturday? Most places I'm looking spin House/Electro which I don't mind, but still down with a good hip hop set.

Anyone been to Marben, west of C Lounge or Nyood?

Besides Guv, can anyone recommend another place in the city that spins hip hop or mash-up on a Saturday? Most places I'm looking spin House/Electro which I don't mind, but still down with a good hip hop set.

Anyone been to Marben, west of C Lounge or Nyood?

I went to Marben. A few friends bday. 25 of us total.

got the room downstairs, 7 course meal. price was 45 per person. food kept coming out. id reccomond.

buger was amazing. probably the best ive ever had.

Back
Top Bottom