delete

laugh.gif
for a sec I thought this was unlocked 

the same dudes who talk about how their about that life are the same ones justifying taking money out of another mans pocket even though it's not hurting them. some of you guys are in for a real cold reality check if you pull those type of stunts on people in real life.

the same dudes who talk about how their about that life are the same ones justifying taking money out of another mans pocket even though it's not hurting them. some of you guys are in for a real cold reality check if you pull those type of stunts on people in real life.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

at the end of the day your corny and you wouldn't pull that stunt on the guy selling the fakes in person, so at the end of the day that makes you an internet {()}   if your happy being one of those then whatever suits your my man.

I just read through the thread.
30t6p3b.gif
@ the snitching.
edit: And Tim, I hope your right when you said that they got the wrong account. Cause if they did get the right account, the little dude is gonna be hurting.

Back
Top Bottom