delete

*logs off*
frown.gif

We had a thread about those things not too long ago. After reading the stories in there, I wouldn't come near one.

I played with one once with my neighbor (girl) an her friend (girl) and me and my boy in the 7th grade. We asked questions like who liked who and should so and so kiss. Basicly, me and my buddy were trying to use it to get some. But my neighbor kept asking if she should make out with me. It kept saying yes. I was like nooooooooooo..

Cause she wasn't that hot.

In conclusion..Quija is a $+$$ blocker.

my moms and my auntie have told me stories of their run-ins with that thing...I will NEVER mess with one. My mom gets all serious when she talks about it

nobueno

*waits to hear personal stories

Crazy that this thread was made. I was just chillin with my cousin talkin bout when we played with one at my place and my house wasn't the same for few months after. We had the official real deal (I like to think) with an old @$* board and a wooden little piece that had this staind glass in the middle to see the letters/numbers thru it. I had got it from my aunt, dunno where the hell she got it from. We never got anything out of it, but weeeeird $#!+ started happening after we tried using it. And it only happened to me. No one else in my house ever experienced anything.

my sister's friends brought it over the crib. once my moms found out, she kicked them out.

i wouldnt mess with that @%$$ either after the stuff i heard

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I played with one once with my neighbor (girl) an her friend (girl) and me and my boy in the 7th grade. We asked questions like who liked who and should so and so kiss. Basicly, me and my buddy were trying to use it to get some. But my neighbor kept asking if she should make out with me. It kept saying yes. I was like nooooooooooo..

Cause she wasn't that hot.

In conclusion..Quija is a $+$$ blocker.
laugh.gif
that ouija board really is up to no good

Watch Penn & Teller's episode on it. That's all that really needs to be said.

No one wants to tell stories...? I'll give one of mine. This happened about 2 weeks after using one. It is and i believe will always be the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Let me start by saying this is 100% true, I have no reason at all to lie. I also need to explain my room set up at the time. I have a fairly large room. Had my tv, bed, twin size sofa, dresser, and everything else. Well my bed was in a corner, and my sofa was in the center of the room parallel to my bed but if you were sitting on it, you'd be facing away from my bed... Got me?

So one night I was asleep. I felt like I was in one of those states where you're aware, but asleep. Well I started feeling a tap on my shoulder. I was laying towards the wall, and couldn't see behind me. I remember I kept telling my little bro "behave, get in my bed." well I just remember I just kept feeling the tapping. I ended up turning around, and no one was there. I figured my bro had given up and went back to his room. He had a real habit of coming to my room when he was scared at night and jumping into bed with me. Well so I turn back around and fall back asleep. I then, start feeling the tapping again. Once again I'm sitting there mumbling "just get in my bed Matt" and I turn around and again no one was there. I remember I started telling myself, damn I'm trippin hard on this dream. So I tried clearing my head and going back to sleep. ONCE AGAIN, I remember feeling 2 taps and I heard "Noel!" in a loud low mumbely whisper. I turn around and yet my bro still isn't there. Now at this point I'm completely awake... And I'm hearing heavy breathing, coming from the other side of my sofa... I couldn't see anyone there so I'm freaked but thinking, my bro fell asleep on the twin couch. So I get up and go to the sofa to find no one there, and just soon as I get vision of no one being there, the breathing came to a hault. I flipped the *+%! out. Ran to my bros room. I jumped in bed with him. He woke up, asked me what was goin on. I asked him if he had been to my room, and he said no...

Back
Top Bottom